Cozy Mystery Corner discussion

Aunty Lee's Delights (Singaporean Mystery #1)
This topic is about Aunty Lee's Delights
Featured Series and Cozies > Singaporean Mystery (Aunty Lee's Delights) by Ovidia Yu

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nell (last edited Apr 01, 2018 12:49PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Nell | 2654 comments Mod
The theme for April 2018 is Island setting. The featured series is the Singaporean mysteries by Ovidia Yu. Rosie Lee owns a restaurant serving local cuisine. When an unexplained death occurs, she uses her connections to help with the investigation. The first book in the series is Aunty Lee's Delights.

Aunty Lee's Delights (Singaporean Mystery #1) by Ovidia Yu

Other books in the series are:

Aunty Lee's Deadly Specials (Singaporean Mystery #2) by Ovidia Yu Aunty Lee's Chilled Revenge (Singaporean Mystery, #3) by Ovidia Yu Meddling and Murder (Singaporean Mystery #4) by Ovidia Yu

Aunty Lee's Deadly Specials
Aunty Lee's Chilled Revenge
Meddling and Murder

Discuss any book in the series here.

Hilary (A Wytch's Book Review) (knyttwytch) | 893 comments Well I read (quickly!) the first in this series - I was looking forward to it as I had read The Frangipani Tree Mystery The Frangipani Tree Mystery (Crown Colony #1) by Ovidia Yu (the first in another series) and I have to say that Ovidia Yu didn't disappoint! Granted, for me, it took a while to get into the story/death but I love Aunty Lee and her lovely calm assistant Nina!