What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Remember Me (Remember Me, #1)
This topic is about Remember Me
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Girl dies, comes back as ghost, to figure out who murdered her. Has to do with switching babies at birth. Something about her brother having diabetes? and being colour blind? One rich family, one poor. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine (yasminejane) | 10 comments Young Adult Fiction. Early 2000 publishing.
About a girl who is murdered, and she comes back as a ghost (unseen)to find out who murdered her.
She is from a wealthy family, with a brother who is colour blind and has diabetes (?). Has to do with two families. She is very good friends with the other family who isn't as wealthy.
Ends up finding out her and her friend were accidentally switched at birth, although the poor mother knew. The alive daughter was the one who killed her. And the wealthy family end up funding her lawyers for her murder trial, because they have their daughter back.

There's a chapter where the dead daughter has to "help" push through an air bubble in her brother vein, so that it wont go to his heart and kill him...the alive daughter tried to kill him with an empty syringe.

It is written from the perspective of the dead girl.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex | 245 comments Remember Me by Christopher Pike? The are three books in he series I believe...she was pushed over a railing at a party. Sound familiar?

message 3: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine (yasminejane) | 10 comments Sounds very familiar! I'll check it out. Thanks :)

message 4: by Yasmine (new)

Yasmine (yasminejane) | 10 comments That's it!! Awesome. Thanks a bunch.
Can't wait to relive my teenage years haha

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted.