What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Late 90s/early 00s YA - a girl living on a boat emailing a boy from New Zealand.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aidey (last edited Mar 29, 2018 11:07PM) (new)

Aidey Nolan | 4 comments -I think I remember reading the book when I was about 10-14, but I’m not sure when it was was written.
-A girl lives on a boat with her family, and she is emailing a boy who lives in New Zealand.
-The book is back and forth emails between the boy and girl with narration in between about the girl and life on the boat.

//they decide to meet. I think the last thing in the book is him emailing her to tell her to look out for him. He said he will be in a red speedo or something, and will be jumping into the ocean off something when her boat arrives?//

That’s all I can really remember. I hope we can find this book! I’ve spend what feels like years on google trying to find the name.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Aidey --
You can bump your thread every month or so. This puts your book back at the top of the folder instead of on page 24. More people and newer eyes will see it and perhaps know your book. Good luck!

message 3: by Aidey (new)

Aidey Nolan | 4 comments Still looking. Hopes are still high!

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40168 comments Mod
Aidey, are you still looking for this or did you find it?