Romance Audiobooks discussion

Waiting for Aegina (The Gift Saga, #2)
This topic is about Waiting for Aegina
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Audiobook Giveaways > Waiting for Aegina by Effie Kammenou

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4223 comments Mod
Author Effie Kammenou is giving away two (2) US Audible codes for Waiting for Aegina, The Gift Saga #2, to two lucky members. Post a message here if you want to participate.

We will close the giveaway on April 9 at 12:00 midnight EST. Winners will be randomly selected and Effie will contact you by private message to provide the code. If your profile is set to private, you must change your settings to allow private messaging in order to be selected.

We encourage all winners to post a review here on Goodreads and Audible after you've finished listening to the book.

Good luck!

Description
In 1961, five little girls moved into a suburban neighborhood and became inseparable, lifelong friends. They called themselves the ‘Honey Hill Girls,’ named after the street on which they lived. As teenagers they shared one another’s ambitions and dreams, secrets and heartaches. Now, more than thirty years later, they remain devoted and loyal, supporting each other through triumphs and sorrows.

Evanthia's Gift follows the life of Sophia Giannakos. In Waiting for Aegina the saga continues from the perspectives of Sophia and her friends as the story drifts back and forth in time, filling in the gaps as the women grow to adulthood.

Naive teenage ideals are later challenged by harsh realities, as each of their lives takes unexpected turns. Now nearing their fiftieth year, Sophia, Demi, Amy, Mindy and Donna stand together through life-altering obstacles while they try to regain the lighthearted optimism of their youth.
Waiting for Aegina (The Gift Saga, #2) by Effie Kammenou

message 2: by Mortisha (new)

Mortisha Cassavetes (mortishacassavetes) | 49 comments Sounds amazing! Yes!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

It is so rare to find books for women set in midlife or older. As a midlife, empty nester myself this seems to be exactly what I am always searching for. Would love the opportunity please.

message 4: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments I'm in

message 5: by Debby*BabyDee (new)

Debby*BabyDee | 445 comments I'm in too

message 6: by Trish (new)

Trish R. Gladys wrote: "It is so rare to find books for women set in midlife or older. As a midlife, empty nester myself this seems to be exactly what I am always searching for. Would love the opportunity please."

Gladys, if you like HR's you might like The Spy Who Seduced Her The Spy Who Seduced Her (The Brethren, #1) by Christi Caldwell . The couple are in their early and mid 40's. It was a good read.

message 7: by Aravind (new)

Aravind Sankaran | 4 comments Yes sure

message 8: by Jonetta (new)

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4223 comments Mod
And the winners are...

1. Edward #5
2. Gladys #4

Congratulations!

message 9: by Edward (new)

Edward Murphy (beachsided) | 62 comments thanks

message 10: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1992 comments Mod
Congrats Edward & Gladys.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.