Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Recommendations? > PLEASE HELP ME!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina Z. (deadcandancebuticannot) | 42 comments Hi! I'm kind of in a crisis because my ultimate favorite manga app no longer exists!!! I really need a new way to download manga! It's very important that I be able to download it, since I'm never online. Also I would prefer it to be free and available through Amazon if possible. If not, that's fine. I'm also open to websites rather than apps. I JUST REALLY NEED MY MANGA PLEASE!!! (I'm Specifically Looking For Behind The Scenes! and Millennium Snow by Bisco Hatori)

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 270 comments I don't know any apps but Kissmanga has Millennium Snow on it. You can also look at what other Bisco Hatori manga they have but unfortunately Behind The Scenes! was not listed.

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Hornyak overdrive.com- Has some- it's from your library site- you do go online to download tho.
www.hoopladigital.com - it's from the library too, but you have to say online, for that one.

message 4: by BriTastic (new)

BriTastic (britasticreads) | 34 comments Hoopla also has a limit per day/month on it with libraries.

OverDrive depending upon the digital library can be extremely limited for manga as well depending upon your system's budget.

I speak from experience as I'm library staff. :)

message 5: by Doc (new)

Doc (docpersona) | 253 comments I can't say I know any free manga apps but Amazon does have manga in the Kindle store if you have a smart phone or tablet (actually there is a program for your computer too.) Amazon also has something called Kindle Unlimited which has some manga (also other books) you borrow and can download to your kindle library for a monthly subscription. Sadly the ones you are looking for are not some of these free ones you can borrow.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/hz/...