52 weeks, 52 books discussion

Domestic Violets
This topic is about Domestic Violets
Week 2014.29: Domestic Violets

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
This was a great book I read a couple of years ago. The paperback is $6 on Amazon right now: http://amzn.to/1t3qHDV

message 2: by Camie (new) - added it

Camie I bought this book. Has anyone else read it ?

message 3: by Lynne (new)

Lynne | 6 comments I'm reading it now - about halfway through and thoroughly enjoying it !!

Lesley I just got it at Barnes and Noble for $3.99 on the sale table. Look forward to reading it

Robin Just finished this one. I really disliked it, and the characters, for the first half, but it improved during the second half. I'm glad I stuck with it.

Arlene Morrell | 103 comments I have to agree with Robin. This book was just ok for me about 3/4 of the book. Towards the end the story came together for me. I loved the relationship with his father and I was able to sympathize with him. Moving forward in my reading I'm glad I gave this one a chance because it paid off in the end.

Catherine McKenzie | 985 comments Mod
Arlene wrote: "I have to agree with Robin. This book was just ok for me about 3/4 of the book. Towards the end the story came together for me. I loved the relationship with his father and I was able to sympathi..."

So interesting how people react differently to books :)