What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Baby, I'm Yours
This topic is about Baby, I'm Yours
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult romance novel. Twin sisters, redheads that one is very responsible and teacher and the other is exactly opposite. Their mother is deaf and they both know sign language [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by İlke (last edited Mar 29, 2018 07:32PM) (new)

İlke | 2 comments Hi everyone!
I read a book couple of years ago. All I remember was that there was twin sisters, redheads that one is very responsible and teacher and the other is exactly opposite. Their mother is deaf and they both know sign language and actually the teacher one teaches deaf kids. One day irresponsible one visits the other twin and this is when the book starts actually. Then police comes to arrest the irresponsible twin but takes the other twin instead and doesn't believe that she has a twin sister and it's her he is looking for. It's a adult romance novel between the cop/private investigator and the girl he arrested by a mistake. I don't remember any of the characters name. I read this book in Turkish so I'm not sure of all the terms I use to explain it. Sorry for my English.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
İlke , please read the group pointers/rules at the top of the group page - which explain what to put in your header.

Which characters are in the romance?
What age reader is this for?
Did you read this in English?

message 4: by İlke (new)

İlke | 2 comments Yeah, that's it thank you very much!

Nela (nelikne) | 477 comments No problem :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Baby, I'm Yours (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Susan Andersen (other topics)