Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Outside Castle > Caves

Comments Showing 1-50 of 118 (118 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [enjoy as you explore the dark, scary, creepy caves.

message 2: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [the caves are aka the creepy people outside hangout.

message 3: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Tera sat inside the cave where she was able to think and not have to talk. She hated talking. She touched her bandaged arms and winced, why did they have to stop her?

message 4: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu walked in and sat down not noticing her because it was so dark.

message 5: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Tera looked to the side and saw a girl that sat down but said nothing. She stared, waiting for her to notice her.

message 6: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu felt a sense that something was near by and saw tera “hi” she whispered and then stared at the wall.

message 7: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Tera simply stared for a few minutes and then looked at the ground, not saying anything. And not wanting to either.

message 8: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She flet awkward but refused to say anything.

message 9: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Tera noticed the girls unease but did nothing about it, she was used to unease when people were around her. finally after a few minutes she hesitantly answered "hi" earning a look from the other girl but pretended not to care

message 10: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) With her tentacles coming from her stomach she hung from a branch on top of the cave.

message 11: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Tera didn't even glance up. She had learned not to care anymore what other people did.

(Peera)

Peera walked in, or more like floated in. She was walking on air as if it were land. Her amber eyes took in the entire scene in seconds. Tera, the one girl sitting was a truth teller and was hurting and the other one was a monster and was slightly happy inside. "Good morning," she said in an imposing voice that usually made people look up but the girl Tera simply kept looking a the ground as if she was not there.

message 12: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Hi.” Cyuyu said staring into nothing not air not the wall...nothing.

message 13: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale (Peera)

And she had made there be nothing now. Peera could do that, she could make something nothing and it wasn't a hole, or anything, it was nothing

(Tera)

Tera had Peera once and Peera had regretted it and so had Tera. She wasn't going to meet with her again!

message 14: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu used her tentacles and moved Peera close to Tera to get her to talk.

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [Tera to talk not Peera]

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((Ok))

(Tera)

She recoiled as if she had smelled something rotten. Peera smiled oddly and said, "Miss me, Princess?" and she replied "If only, you royal annoyingness," and that made her mouth twitch slightly but not quite break into a smile.

message 17: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “She moved her tentacles to make Tera smile.” (Now she was just being annoying)

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

She hadn't seen Tera around often before, but now that she was here and they were being forced to talk she noticed that Tera had a lot more scars than before and new bandages around her arms. "Um," she Tera. "What are you staring at?"
"Your arms," she said, "You have a lot more scars than before, and bandages too. They didn't manage to stop you this time?"
Tera stared back, unmoved, "No, they didn't manage to stop me," she said, her voice firm and unmoved. Peera cringed, they used to know each other pretty well....oh well.

message 19: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu stopped forcing them to talk because she felt bad. She made Peera back away slowly and made it so that she thought she was doing it herself.

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Peera walked backward as if she wanted to and then whirled to the girl next to her. "Stop it!" she said, "I can walk."

(Tera)

Tera grinned, she loved seeing Peera be angry and then something inside of her shifted and she mumbled something. Peera came closer and said, "What was that you said? Did I hear an apology?"
and Tera growled, "Yes, but if you keep being so infuriating I am going to be forced to take it back and be enemies with you again."
This made Peera flinch, "Sorry, but after two years of us fighting you expect us to be friends again?" and Tera looked at her and said, "Last time it was because I was going to commit suicide and you didn't want me to. And finally you ratted on me and got me caught. So I should be the one deciding whether we should be friends again and I am saying yes. So, you accept Peer?" she asked, using her nickname. Peera shook her hand and then noticed Tera wince and stopped. "But you haven't stopped hurting yourself, right? So we still have WAYS to go before you turn normal." and Tera flinched at that word, she could never be normal.

message 21: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu liked the sound of pain. She constricted herself like a boa constrictor and felt... pain. She kept doing it until she was almost knocked out.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale (Tera)

Pain felt normal now, it was a part of life, she wasn't going to let it go!

message 23: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu went down and jumped on the ground. “Hi!” She said not remembering if she already did.

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"Hello, who are you?" she asked. "I am Peera."

message 25: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I’m Cyu.” She responded, looking at Tera she asked “Who is she?”

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"Tera," she muttered but said no more. She hated talking to people. It was so weird.

message 27: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She glanced at Peera “Hey you want to... get to know each other!” She said knowing Tera would be harder to get to know.

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

She shrugged, "I guess, I don't usually do that kind of thing but you seem cool," she glanced at Tera who was pretending to be deaf to this whole thing, "Tera, wanna join the group?" she asked with a wicked smile. She thought she knew what was going to come, but then surprisingly Tera shrugged and said, "I don't mind."

message 29: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu was surprised why would Tera of all people want to.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Tera herself was surprised. It was like her mouth had moved without her consent. She really wanted to, but her brain was warning her not to. Friends told on other friends, if Peera had not told on her she might have been dead. And good riddance as well. "Peera, I will once again tell my secrets to you and now Cyuyu but you must promise not to tell them no matter what. Even if you don't want me dead when I do."

message 31: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Cyuyu just stared at the ground zoned out.

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"Cyuyu?" she whispered in her ear, "You ok?" she put a hand on her shoulder.

message 33: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ya, Sorry I was thinking.” She said and turned at Peera

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"About what?"

message 35: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I don’t know.” She said, wondering what had she thought about?

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

She grinned, so Cyuyu had just zoned out. She wished she could do that.

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) {A strange voice}
“Hi!” Her voice echoed through the cave sounding robotic.

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"Well well, a new person, will you just come out? I can tell where you are after all," she said, "But they can't."

message 39: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I know people can tell but know one can tell me what........to........do!” She screeched, voice turning demonic sounding.

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

The sentence was forced out of her throat, "No they can't," she said and then added, "But they can ask."

message 41: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I like it up here.” She said, still voice dimonic-like

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Peera levitated to the girl on the ceiling, calling in a light creepy voice. "Would you like to hang onto NOTHING?" she asked.

message 43: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “No.” She said calm and content. what would a few bruses do!

message 44: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"Well, you have no choice," she raised her hand slightly and that little bit of the cave turned into nothing. "There we go," she said as the girl launched herself of of the ceiling.

message 45: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “HI!” She said in a sweeter demonic voice. Already not liking them!

message 46: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

She stared at the girl, "Who are you?"

message 47: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Why would I let someone like you know!” She answered,

“Will that tone ever go away?” Cyuyu said

message 48: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

It came out without her wanting it to, "Maybe once or twice," she said and was threatened to scream.

message 49: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I’m sure my tone will never go away!” The girl said to Cyuyu

message 50: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

"Well, I HAVE to tell the truth," she said, "I am a truth teller, so...."

« previous 1 3