Fairy Tail discussion

Fairy Tail Guild > Guild Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 8,313 (8313 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167

message 1: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments ((Oh lol))

Haruyama walked up from the bar and into the guild hall looking quite confused

message 2: by Holt (new)

Holt (tnkphk) | 829 comments Mod
Naoya walked into the Hall, "Crazy.. Crowded. No, I wasn't talking about you.." He responded to a drunk as hell man as he sidestepped a drunk punch.

message 3: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments Haru looks back at naoya with this face (0-0)

message 4: by Holt (new)

Seikakuna kept walking until he sat at an empty table. "Whew... I've never seen this place as crowded as this." He noticed.

message 5: by Mr. Flame (last edited Jul 25, 2014 09:43AM) (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments haru falls to the ground and looks at seikakuna with an exaggerated looks and said "NONE OF MY TEAM MEMBERS ARE HERE!!" haru runs wildly around the guild hall while screaming

message 6: by Holt (new)

"What is wrong with that guy....?" He muttered, watching the crazy boy run around. "Hey.. Dude.. Um.. Whatsyourname.. Calm down..!!"

message 7: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "none of my team is here though, and the names haru, whats yours?"

message 8: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "haruyama to be exact"

message 9: by Holt (new)

Seikakuna's expression could only be described as:

O-----O"

as he looked at Haru. "Um... My name's Naoya Seikakuna.." He said.

message 10: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "you know what naoya, I wanna see how strong you are" says haruyama while cracking his knuckles

message 11: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "you know what lets fight right here and now. unless you scared." haru taunts naoya

message 12: by Holt (new)

{{ um... Why d'ya wanna know? }}

"... Why?" Seiky asked after a second of processing information through his slow brain.

message 13: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments ((cuz I wanna know if we have bad connection, im the USA))

"cuz to me you don't look all that strong" says haru while lifting up naoya's arm

message 14: by Holt (new)

{{ I'm in Jakarta, Indonesia.... }}

"... Hands off." Naoya muttered, looking uneasy. "It depends.. What magic do you use?" He asked.

message 15: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "I know" haru looked at him with a smile, "but if youre out of magic power, how will you defend yourself" as haru said that his eyes got shady

message 16: by Holt (new)

"You're weird." Seiky said after two minutes of silence.

message 17: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "ok then..... lets spar then..." a calm smile goes right back on harus face

message 18: by Holt (new)

"Okay..." Seikakuna bit his lip before standing up and pulling a crowbar from his belt.

message 19: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "ok then should we do it here or at some other place?"

message 20: by Holt (new)

"Seeing as that's happening," he gestured to a mob of drunken men singing, he nodded. "Here."

message 21: by bibliophile (last edited Jul 25, 2014 10:24AM) (new)

bibliophile "Go Haru!!!"Airi cheered from the sidelines happily then her face turns dark "Beat his head in!"she said darkly "Or i will dump you for being a dragon slayer who lost to a normal wizard!"

message 22: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "alright just to get us separated ill uyse a favorite move of mine "ROAR OF THE ICE DRAAGON!" and aimed it at seikakuna

message 23: by Holt (new)

Green magic circles appeared around Seiki and suddenly corpses appeared, two getting in the way of the attack and the others going at Haru. Seiki's eyes were closed and he was concentrating hard.

message 24: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "Really just some corpses, destructive fist of the ice dragon!" And punched them causing the corpses to rip apart

message 25: by Holt (new)

"I knew my magic was suckish... Time to play with the bigger cards." He muttered and summoned more corpses. But there happened to be a corpse of a dead second generation dragon slayer who might be able to match Haru.

message 26: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "ROAR OF THE ICE DRAGON!" Haruyama wiped out the entire corpse at except for the dragonslayer and said "I've always wanted to fight one except for natsu and laxus!!"

message 27: by Holt (new)

Across the hall there was a sneeze. Natsu himself was the one who sneezed. "Someone's talking about me." He muttered.

Seikakuna focused his magic so that it was aimed for the dragonslayer corpse.

message 28: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "The only reason I don't want to fight laxus or natsu is because i fought them both and my ass was kicked..."

message 29: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments Haru looked back with an exaggerated smile and said "h-hey natsu"

message 30: by Holt (last edited Jul 25, 2014 10:38AM) (new)

"Hey... Haru." Natsu shrugged.

"Obviously." Seiky muttered as he focused. He was going to lose this fight, he knew that.

{{ later on I'm gonna make Killian step in. Or maybe Dilys. XD }}

message 31: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "One sec sieik ((sorry if said wrong)) I'm gonna fight natsu!!"

message 32: by Holt (new)

{{ *Seiki. }}

"... That was awkward." He dismissed the magic circles and sat down.

message 33: by Holt (new)

"You sure you wanna fight me?" Natsu cracked his knuckles. He grinned as he anticipated the fight that would happen.

message 34: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "Yeah I'm sure, but I'm not gonna make the first move!"

message 35: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments But before the fight haru looks at airi and says "if I lose you better not dump me.."

message 36: by Holt (new)

"Suit yourself." He said with a shrug and suddenly had launched himself in front of Haruyama, "KARYŪNO TEKKEN!" He punched Haru straight in the face.

{{ *Fire Dragon's Iron Fist}}

message 37: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments Haruyama flies trough the tables and pillars and gets up and launches himself too and says "DESTRUCTIVE FIST OF THE ICE DRAGON!" And uses it on natsu

message 38: by Holt (new)

Natsu caught his fist and trapped Haruyama there. "KARYŪNO HŌKŌ!" And sent the roar right into Haru's face at a close range.

{{ *Fire Dragon's Roar}}

message 39: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments Haru goes flying in the air and while up their yells "roar of the ice dragon!" And aims it at natsu

message 40: by Holt (new)

Natsu dodged and when the mist from the ice dragon roar dissipated, he was above Haru and had punched him on the back.

message 41: by bibliophile (new)

bibliophile Airi sighed "Ill go tell maryjane to get the first aid kit ready"and she went to grab the first aid

message 42: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments Haru goes crashing into the "ice stash" and eats it all and says in a mocking tone "now that I've eaten I'm all revved up"

message 43: by Holt (new)

Natsu ate up fire from a pile of burning stuff. "I'm all fired up." He glared at Haru, ticked off by the copying.

message 44: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments "Now the fun starts natsu! Devestating kick of the ice dragon!" And kicks natsu in the gut ((please))

message 45: by Holt (new)

Natsu got hit, but was only sent back a little as he attacked again with different punch combinations.

message 46: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments ((Can we combine roars in a bit??))

message 47: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments ((I mean like have a collision

message 48: by Holt (new)

{{ sure... }}

message 49: by Mr. Flame (new)

Mr. Flame (mrflame) | 1744 comments ((Ok))

Haruyama lands in rubble and gets up from it looking Injured and yells "roar of the ice dragon!!" And aims it at natsu

message 50: by Holt (new)

Natsu at the same time sent his roar attack at Haru so their attacks clashed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 166 167