Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Payhip link and edition issues

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Asura (new)

Asura Mayúscula (asura_h) | 7 comments I want to add a link to my payhip store for the ebook edition of my books listed currently in goodreads. Is it possible?

I always have problems to edit or change something, it always says that I need a curator or moderator or librarian to do it. Soon I will add new books and add a cover to a book and I want to be able to make the changes without the help of someone

Thank you in advance

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments You don't need a librarian to add a new book to the site, only to change one after the fact. So once you have new books to add, go right ahead and do so. Just be sure to add a cover image at the same time, along with other publication info.

As for links, we don't add seller links to book records. If you have a link to your own author website or the publisher's website that is specific to each book, a librarian can add that for you.

message 3: by Asura (new)

Asura Mayúscula (asura_h) | 7 comments Z-squared wrote: "You don't need a librarian to add a new book to the site, only to change one after the fact. So once you have new books to add, go right ahead and do so. Just be sure to add a cover image at the sa..."

Thank you, I'll gather all the information to request the changes at once