Fighting Princesses Rp Group discussion

Outside Castle > Swamp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [explore the beautiful swamp with all the marine animals]

message 2: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale ((hi))

message 3: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Whur was sitting in the bottom of the swamp.

message 4: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Rain walked around the edge when she saw a girl inside the swamp, sitting. She waved.

message 5: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Buburl.” she attempted to speak, but failed
She swam up “hi! I’m learning to speak under water but as you can tell I’m failing.
She said once she was above water.

message 6: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yeah!" she said with a smile waving her rainbow hair around. "My name is Rain," she said, "And yours?"

message 7: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Whurstle but you can call me Whur because of my confusing name.” She said
And what are you?

message 8: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Rainbow fairy," she said, "Dorm 3. Are you Dorm 3 as well?"

((I think it was Dorm 3))

message 9: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) [okay then] Dorm 3 too! She said excited that she was the same dorm.

message 10: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "So cool!" she said. "What is your favorite thing to do, besides sitting on the bottom of the swamp."

message 11: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well playing whith my shark freinds... at the bottom of the swamp.” She said, trying to think of what fun thing she didn’t do at the bottom of the swamp.

message 12: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Rain grinned, "I like making rainbows, and making it rain, and painting," she said.

message 13: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Let me guess painting rainbows... or rain?” She asked

message 14: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Both," she said. And then grinned again, "Rain and Rainbows are my favorite things in the world."

message 15: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Yeah I can tell. You probably can tell I like the bottom of the swamp. She guessed

message 16: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "yeah, i can tell!"

message 17: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Want too go down I could make an air bubble around you head.” She asked, but before she could answer she pulled her down with her.

message 18: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Cool!" she said, as she floated down. "But how long does the bubble last??"

message 19: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Well until my power runs out but I wouldn’t let it get that close so we could come out in... less than 1 hour when my power runs out. She said

message 20: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "cool!" she said again and then laughed

message 21: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Meet Bluywhale one of mt whales she said and then petted her that’s my mom. She is the Queen whale.” She said, excited to introduce her.

message 22: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Nice! I didn't think that there would be whales in a swamp though," she said.

message 23: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) Well it’s a big swamp so I brought them. Did I mention the could breath outside of water? She said, before saying Oh that’s my Dad he doesn’t really like people besides me so yeah, but he wouldn’t hurt anyone.

message 24: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "No, you didn't mention, but that is very interesting!" she said and put her hand on her cool smooth skin

message 25: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “They can only talk to me because I know whale and every marine animal language so I can translate!” She said, excited to hopefully translate.

“Ohhn.” Bluywhale said

“That means hi nice to meet you.”

message 26: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Awww, and you too!" she answered.

message 27: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn.” She said

“That means how am I so cute? I’m not a baby,... am I?

message 28: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Nope, I meant as in she is very pretty, but in a cute way. And she is not a baby at all!" she answered.

message 29: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn” Bluywhale said

“There’s no reason to be sorry I’m sure” Whur said, basically translating.

message 30: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Rain smiled and kept stroking her softly, "You're amazing," she told the whale.

message 31: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn.” She said smiling
“Thank you.” Whur translated.

message 32: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Rain simply smiled, and then looked back up. "Um, do you think we can get out of the water?" she asked, "I am a bit scared of deep and darkish places."

message 33: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Okay, it looks like Bluy wants to take you up.” She said, smiled and glanced at Bluywhale who was nodding her head. Do you mind?

message 34: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Not at all! I would love it," she said.

message 35: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Ohhn.” She said picked up Lea and took her to shore with Whur following shortly behind.

message 36: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "ooh! thank you, that was very fun!" she said as Bluy dropped her off, she waved goodbye as she went back down.

message 37: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) *splash* “Hi again.” she said as she splashed out of the water
I can tell you like my mom so that’s good. She said and popped the air bubble around her and yours.

message 38: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Yeah! She's really cool," she said.

message 39: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I guess most people don’t have whales as moms so of course people would probably be interested.” She said

message 40: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I guess, but she's pretty, smart, and everything you could wish for," she said.

message 41: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Yeah she’s cool” she said, and smiled.

message 42: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Rain dropped to the ground, waving her hair around and making it into a rainbow arc and wiggled her rainbow eyebrows.

message 43: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Wow” she said surprised checking her watch
It already 11:43.

message 44: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) A shadow walked by heading twoards the forest. It looked like she went clear through

message 45: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale Rain looked up, "Yeah? So, it's only 11:43."

((By the way, wanted to say, just in case! Rain is gay))

message 46: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “I just don’t usually stay up this late.”

message 47: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "I see," she said. "I stay up till 1:00 A.M sometimes," she said. "So this is normal."

message 48: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) “Well I’m tired so I’m going to bed so night!” She said but waited for her to say something.

message 49: by Mimi 'Pans' (new)

Mimi 'Pans' Herondale "Good night," she said. And then noticed the girl looking at her expectantly and sighed. She stood up and said, "Fine, I'm coming."

message 50: by Empress X (new)

Empress X (ladywhospeaksinpoetry) She ran off

« previous 1 3