What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Treasure at the Heart of the Tanglewood
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA Fantasy: Has illustration of blonde girl facing straight on on cover, and possibly set in an enchanted forest. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Susie (new)

Susie | 2 comments I read this book when I was a teen, about some 14 years ago. I don't remember much of it, but I remember loving it and as a young adult fantasy book it felt really different. That's one of the few ways I can describe it, it felt both really whimsical and mature at the same time and different from anything else I've read before.

The cover I remember featured a blonde girl, with a straight on headshot, but I think it might have looked more "llustrated"/"realistic rendering" rather than a photo of an actual person. I feel like the backdrop had some green, or was woodsy, or ivy.

I'm trying to remember some of the plot, but I can't remember much besides I feel like the setting was in a magical forest of some kind. Maybe there was minor romance, but it was minor and definitely not an overarching theme. The book had a kind of mystical feel to it and kind of akin to your traditional fairy tales.

I'll add more when I think of anything else.

message 2: by Andria (new)

message 3: by Susie (new)

Susie | 2 comments Oh my god. I think this is it. I don’t know why I kind of remembered the cover a little differently but I can remember now that she had all the flowers and stuff in her hair!! Thank you so so so much!!!!