Play Book Tag discussion

The Storyteller
This topic is about The Storyteller
Archive: Other Books > The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Crumb | 159 comments My review:
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Excellent. Easily one of the best books I've ever read.

KateNZ | 2220 comments Wow. Looks like it’s definitely worth a go.

Crumb | 159 comments It really is, Kate!

message 4: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 8303 comments This one remains on my forever list as top books I’ve read! It was unforgettable and expertly written.

message 5: by Susie (new) - added it

Susie | 4488 comments I’m going to be honest. After my Small Great Things experience I’m unsure that I want to go bear Picot again.

message 6: by Susie (new) - added it

Susie | 4488 comments *Picoult

~*Kim*~ | 467 comments I loved this one by her.

Crumb | 159 comments Susie.. I understand your hesitation.. as that wasn't my favorite book, either. However, I would really urge you to try this book out. It is easily one of the best books I've ever read.

message 9: by Susie (new) - added it

Susie | 4488 comments With that glowing recommendation, how could I not give it a try? 😊

Crumb | 159 comments I hope you enjoy it!

message 11: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy | 8303 comments Susie, we don’t always agree completely but sometimes you when I hit it just right. I’m with crumb! Again, this is an all-time favorite of mine. Not everybody loves her books, I am a great fan. But this one was particularly stunning. And then if you disagree, you can disregard me forever more.

Elise (ellinou) | 524 comments Susie, I also didn't love Small Great Things, but this one is beautiful, definitely worth it!

LibraryCin | 8132 comments I'm glad to hear all the glowing reviews. I chose this one for my f2f book club later this year, and I don't know how many people in the group do or don't like Picoult, so I hope it goes over well!

Crumb | 159 comments I hope it goes well too, Library Cin.

And Susie.. yes, if you dislike The Storyteller you can also disregard me forevermore too! That is how much I am willing to wager that you will like The Storyteller.. at least I hope you will.

message 15: by Susie (new) - added it

Susie | 4488 comments So much love for this book! It must be amazing!

Crumb | 159 comments It is..it truly is.