Official Book Club for Authors Looking directly for Readers discussion

Call for Submissions - Short Stories and Book Reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anshuk (new)

Anshuk Attri (anshukattri) | 3 comments I would like to inform you that the first edition of our quarterly magazine, Penmanship Personified, is due to be published in July, 2018 in India.

This magazine will be published quarterly, and will be available online as well as in print. The editorial team comprises of experienced individuals from the field of literature/publishing

At Penmanship Personified, we believe that amateur and debutant writers in India are in dire need of a commercial platform to get their work reviewed, published, and distributed to readers across India. We aim to provide such a platform to all aspiring writers.

We are currently accepting submissions for the following categories:

1. Short stories: They must be in English or translated into English from a regional language. Max. length should be 3500 words.
2. Children's stories: The magazine will have a section dedicated to stories written by school students. Max. length acceptable would be 2000.
3. Book reviews: This section will try to focus more on books that are not 'mainstream'. Max. length should be 800 words.

We invite you to submit your work to us. You can email it to: submit@penmanshippersonified.com

Visit our website www.penmanshippersonified.com for more information.

To stay updated, follow us on:
Facebook: facebook.com/penmanshippersonified
Twitter: twitter.com/penmanship_p
Instagram: instagram.com/penmanship_personified

Looking forward to reading your work!

Feel free to contact me on Goodreads if you need more details.

message 2: by Douglas (new)

Douglas Sandler | 3 comments I am in the USA do you accept works from the USA? I only ask as you say your trying to get writers in India a voice. I have a short story about 1k words let me know.

message 3: by Anshuk (new)

Anshuk Attri (anshukattri) | 3 comments Hi Douglas,

Although we are going to primarily focus on printing fiction from India, and the magazine will be printed and distributed in India, we'd be happy to publish stories from all around the world.

Please feel free to submit your story and I thank you for your interest!

With best regards,
Anshuk

Official Book Club for Authors Looking directly...

unread topics | mark unread