I love Alpha Male books club discussion

All about our books > Supernatural alpha ?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aziza (new)

Aziza | 7 comments Any recommendations for a supernatural series with a possessive/obsessive alpha as lead?

message 2: by Read it first (new)

Read it first (tynanz) | 16 comments Thea Harrison's Elder Races starting with Dragon Bound have all sorts of Alphas, dragons, gryphons, djinn, vampires. Very well written and great chemistry between the characters.

message 3: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots The Thieves Series by Lexi Blake is five books long and starts with Steal the Light (Thieves, #1) by Lexi Blake and is probably my favorite pnr series.

message 4: by Aziza (new)

Aziza | 7 comments Thank you! Both look good :)

message 5: by Becky (new)

Becky (ginger68) | 101 comments Black Dagger brotherhood!

message 6: by tinyteaplots (new)

tinyteaplots Oh! Also the Dark Protectors Series by Rebecca Zanetti! Starts with Fated (Dark Protectors, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti , is 8 full length novels plus novellas, and is totally awesome with lots of alphas 😊

message 7: by Aziza (new)

Aziza | 7 comments Thank you for all suggestions really appreciate it :)

message 8: by James (new)

James Loftus Aziza wrote: "Any recommendations for a supernatural series with a possessive/obsessive alpha as lead?"
Celtic Blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggy-p...

A forest has haunting power. You need God's power and protection in the shadows. And in the deep dark mysterious forest-shadows nothing protects you.

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Jordan | 12 comments kresley cole the immortals after dark series or JR Ward the black dagger brotherhood, i promise you wont be disappointed.