~♚ Swan Maidens ♚~ discussion

Out Of Character > User Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 157 (157 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn (toxikitty7887) | 67 comments Mod
Users who are in the rp can talk about whatever they want here!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments How do you claim a role?

message 3: by Lyn (new)

Lyn | 75 comments Mod
I think we need to fill out the form that is below the claims and put in the title part, what role we would like. It's just my guess :)

message 4: by Brooklyn (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "How do you claim a role?"

The best way is to privately message me what you want to reserve,you will have about a week of time to finish a profile from there //If it is a major role like one of the swan maidens or princes, since they are limited// if it is a role you have come up with you have as much time as you need to complete it!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments I want to be a prince.

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments So we post our characters in three different spots-the full profile? And where are areas where we start role-playing?

message 7: by Brooklyn (new)

You will first message me the profile to make sure there are no issues regarding plot and such, and then you post it on finished forms. in the Face claim thread you just make a list //depemdi g on if you control multiple characters// of the looks you are using for your characters. I'm not sure why you thought you had to post your full form in 3 areas lol.

as far as role-playing goes I will open up a topic for that soon, as nobody has completed characters yet anyhow, so its not a huge priority

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments There's the Roles and Finished Form areas where we post are character profiles...

message 9: by Brooklyn (new)

roles are just where we keep track of the roles that we have in the roleplay, the form area is the only place you post your profiles, sorry for the confusion

message 10: by Brooklyn (new)

My girl Ione is up!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments What do I put for Theme?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments Hi Elizabeth

message 14: by Brooklyn (new)

Theme song, if you like

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) do we have to use the exact Template you put or...?

message 16: by Brooklyn (new)

it is preferred yes, was there an issue with it? you are welcome to add some sections of you like

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) Its just that I was ondering if I had to add the "Extra, Theme and Appearance" part in it, thats all.

message 18: by Brooklyn (new)

appearance is the only one we need of those three, theme and extra are an option. If you do not use a faceclaim then give a description as best you can please <3

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments Hello, everyone! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

message 20: by Brooklyn (new)

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d wrote: "Hello, everyone! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ"

Hi!

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments This is a pretty nifty concept you have, Brooklyn. I'm so excited to start roleplaying °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

On that note, may I trouble you with reserving a role??

message 22: by Brooklyn (new)

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d wrote: "This is a pretty nifty concept you have, Brooklyn. I'm so excited to start roleplaying °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

On that note, may I trouble you with reserving a role??"

Thank you so very much <3

What role may you be interested in? we are also open to roles that others come up with :p you aren't limited to my ideas

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments Would it be aright to claim a Swan Maiden? Also, I was hoping for a guard role to spice up some romantic dilemma among the maidens ^^ I love me some drama lol

message 24: by Brooklyn (new)

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d wrote: "Would it be aright to claim a Swan Maiden? Also, I was hoping for a guard role to spice up some romantic dilemma among the maidens ^^ I love me some drama lol"

Guard is totally fine, I feel like we are filled up on reserves for swan maidens? but that only goes for the captured ones. If you wanted, you are more than welcome to be a swan maiden, perhaps trying to free your captured friends?

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments Ooooh that's way better, perhaps I can make her quite the rebellious one *-* I'll reserve a guard and an un-captured swan maiden then, thanks!

message 26: by Brooklyn (new)

can't wait to see what you do!!!

message 27: by Brooklyn (new)

as soon as our first prince is done we can start the role play!

message 28: by Lyn (new)

Lyn | 75 comments Mod
I will be finishing my prince tonight, I have him and another guy character who are halfway done.

I was also thinking of introducing an antagonist into the plot. He would come later in the story, kind of after the story has gone in motions and some relationships have started to form and he would actually want to harm the maidens. I will be sending you my ideas on him once I have him more thought out Brooklyn :)

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) to me, that would be incredibly awesome haha

message 30: by Brooklyn (new)

Lyn wrote: "I will be finishing my prince tonight, I have him and another guy character who are halfway done.

I was also thinking of introducing an antagonist into the plot. He would come later in the story,..."

I am very excited!!!!!!!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments I have no idea how to finish my character without the first prince profile. Any ideas?

message 32: by Brooklyn (new)

I'd just wait for Lyn, she said he should be done tonight

message 33: by Lyn (new)

Lyn | 75 comments Mod
Sorry guys, just hopping on my computer now, I should be done soon :)

message 34: by Brooklyn (new)

so far we have 2 captured swan maidens, and 2 princes. and 1 free swan maiden, so if any of you are itching to rp like I am, I will try working on that first post so we can get this show on the road! I don't have a huge preference on if you all want to plot ahead on who falls for who, or to watch it happen naturally as the role play progresses. I am leaning towards the latter myself!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments I'm itching to start myself.

message 36: by Brooklyn (new)

THE ROLEPLAY HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

Let us try and include everybody and not leave anyone out, for those who have multiple characters, start your post out with the name of the character you are playing!

To keep track of any events, the weather and such, I will post an update in the plot bunnies thread. PM me if you have ideas to progress the plot or that would make the rp more fun!

If you have an idea for a location, also pm me first and make sure that it is okay, and you may add it to the locations thread!

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments Brooklyn wrote: "THE ROLEPLAY HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

Let us try and include everybody and not leave anyone out, for those who have multiple characters, start your post out with the name of the character you are p..."

I don't understand how this roleplay works. Aren't there supposed to be places where the characters interact?

message 38: by Brooklyn (new)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) wrote: "Brooklyn wrote: "THE ROLEPLAY HAS OFFICIALLY STARTED!

Let us try and include everybody and not leave anyone out, for those who have multiple characters, start your post out with the name of the ch..."

As long as I have been roleplaying, I have only seen there be one topic open for the roleplay, I'm not sure if Goodreads roleplayers are used to having multiple topics open? But to me it seems like it would get confusing, especially for any newcomers to the roleplay? If this is a problem I'm really sorry, but I intend to have one main topic for roleplaying, and as we get more active characters, then it is something I will consider. Again, I'm really sorry if this makes things more difficult, It just makes more sense to me to have it happen in one place?

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments I'm so hyped but at the same time, I have no idea where to start and who to rp with?? I don't think my character could come into play unless all four captured swan maidens are assembled or perhaps there is a 'queen' character T-T

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments Who is the queen anyway?

message 41: by Brooklyn (new)

the Queen is kinda just an npc

message 42: by Lyn (new)

Lyn | 75 comments Mod
I am guessing that Brooklyn might Roleplay as the queen. Or she can be a character that everyone just writes out their own interactions with her. I'm not sure.

@Astrid
You're character is the maiden that wasn't taken by the queen right?
I have a prince coming from another land that wishes to seek out the witch. When he does, he could run into your character out in the forest.

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments Okay, sounds great, Lyn! ^_^ Would you like to post first?

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 68 comments Do we only have three people with characters so far?

| ♛ | a ѕ т r ι d (dnastrid) | 15 comments I think there are 5 people with one character each.

message 46: by Lyn (last edited Mar 31, 2018 05:10PM) (new)

Lyn | 75 comments Mod
I will let you know as soon as I have him finished ^^ his name is Gillian.

We have....
Brooklyn with Ione, a swan maiden
Evelin with Violette, swan maiden
Astrid with Aria, swan maiden (not taken by queen)
Iesha with Magnus, prince
Lyn with William, prince

I don't know if anyone else has already claimed a role and is in the process of making another character. But that is everyone who has been made so far. :)

message 47: by Brooklyn (new)

finally done workkkk

Evelin ☪️ Queen of Witches  (evelinwitchleader) I'll probably have my Prince done by Monday ^-^

Elizabeth ♛Smart Girls Love Trashy Books♛  (pinkhairedwannabe) I'm hoping mine(prince and swan maiden) can be done later today.

message 50: by Brooklyn (new)

excited!

« previous 1 3 4