LitRPG Forum discussion

Fayroll 9

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrey (new)

Andrey Vasilyev | 27 comments Hello everyone. Fayroll 9 is now on pre-order and out on 24 April. At the moment it is on Amazon but we will get it on the other sites as soon as we can.
Thank you all.

message 2: by Phil (new)

Phil | 24 comments Looks like Amazon has book 8 inside the cover of book 9 - hopefully they get this fixed soon and people revise their ratings.

message 3: by Andrey (new)

Andrey Vasilyev | 27 comments Hi. The worse part is that this as correct over 24 hours ago, but Amazon has been slow in implenting the changes so the publisher is now taking a hit and abuse because Amazon is not updating the book. One person even called Litworld Morons because of Amazon. I feel this is unfair. But what I can say is this has been fixed but if you do have problems then you sadly really do need to speak to Amazon.

message 4: by Phil (new)

Phil | 24 comments Yes, I opened a ticket with customer service and had it resolved within a few hours. I was hoping Amazon would send an email with an explanation at least so people would be aware and can revise the 1 star reviews, but nothing so far. I'll let you know if I receive any official communication from Amazon about it.

message 5: by Andrey (new)

Andrey Vasilyev | 27 comments Thank you. Actually we are having some technical problems with amazon about this. One of the publishers purchased the book and had problems opening the ebook...

message 6: by Dayvid (new)

Dayvid | 2 comments I got mine on the 26th, and it seems like it's the right version now

message 7: by Andrey (new)

Andrey Vasilyev | 27 comments Thank you for letting u know.