Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Red and Green Campus > Gym (Red and Green)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Kaze sighs as he waits for his students to get dressed and enter. His hair was black at the moment and he had an eyepatch over his right eye, leaving only his left, silver eye to show as he calmly reads a book as he patiently waits.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Kenai walked through the doors to the gym, wearing his usual sky blue shirt and decorative hat. Well at least it was usual when he was at gym. Though he refused to take it off anyways. He sighed, his hands in his pockets as he tried to avoid looking at Kaze, who secretly somewhat scared him.

Kaze's gaze slowly turns over to Kenai when he enters, keeping his gaze on him despite the other kids entering at the same time as he asks emotionlessly,"Who would like to be in charge of todays stretches?"

Kenai stared at the ground, his folded into each other and behind his back, making him look a bit innocent and cute. He swallowed, Don't pick me... don't pick me... don't pick me he thought.

He glances over at Kenai immediately,"Why dont you do it? You haven't done it yet"

He blinked, glancing up and immidiately looking away nervously, "Uhhh..." he swallowed, So many people. And in front of him? I'll make a fool of myself. he thought, though he could feel the nice part of himself coming out again, damn it. He nodded, "Sure" he almost whispered.

He nods, leaning against the wall as all the students look at Kenai, waiting for his command.

Kenai blinked, swallowing, feeling a small sweat break out on his forehead, damn my nature. he thought before tying his hat to his chin cutely and running forward, doing a few cartwheels and a back flip. Given that he was the earl of a very wealthy sports company, he was highly athletic, that and the fact that he was a neko...

Kaze blinks, seeming shocked at the sight. The students just stand there, staring in awe and confusion, considering most of them couldn't do that stuff.

He finishes, blinking at the sight of them, not knowing what to say. He swallowed, I fucked up... he thought/

Kaze finally snaps out of it when the whole class claps and he nods lightly,"Good job Kenai, when did you learn to do all of those?"

"Summer camp" he lies lamely, swallowing.

He smirks lightly for once,"Well i gotta say, it was quite a show"

He smirks lightly for once,"Well i gotta say, it was quite a show"

Oh my god he smirked! he thought, nodding slowly and taking his place in the back.

Kaze nods,"Alright, today everyone will be climbing the rope. If you finish it early enough, then you can have free time"

He blinked, watching as everyone began climbing the rope. He swallowed when he was next, beginning to climb.

Kaze stares him up and down lightly when he does, biting his bottom lip in thought.

He blinks when he loses his grip, falling backwards, being a good ten feet up. He closed his eyes tightly.

Everyone gasps as they watch, even though theres a mattress bellow for them to fall on. In the blink of an eye Kaze is over there in a heartbeat, quickly and carefully catching Kenai.

Kenai gasps, not knowing what to say, his eyes still closed, "Am I dead yet?" he whispered.

Kaze sighs,"Far from it" He softly sets him down,"You need to be careful" He shakes his head,"Are you hurt?"

"I think I may have had a small heart attack" he whispered, his eyes wide.

Kaze blinks, seeming serious,"Do you need to see the nurse?"

"No." he said, panting lightly, "Wow... falling from such a height.... it's adrenaline pumping" he said in a hushed voice.

Kaze nods,"Theres more dangers in the world, im sure this wont be the last time you feel this" He replies, standing up.

He swallows, standing and blinking lightly, blushing, "Sorry." he whispered.

He blinks,"You're apologizing? Why?"

"I fell" he said calmly before beginning to walk away.

He blinks, grabbing Kenai's wrist to stop him, sighing calmly,"Thats not a good enough reason to apologize.."

"For... messing up" he said, swallowing, Why's he always so scary? he thought.

He watches everyone continuing to climb the rope before he leans close to Kenai, whispering seductively in his ear from behind,"Who said you messed up?"

He blinked, shivering lightly and blushing, running into the lockeroom.

Kaze blinks when he does though he immediately follows, not bothering to hide when he does.

He swallowed, hiding in the showers, "OK... OK... calm down" he whispered to himself, his heart beating quickly, "You misinterprated it..." he whispered to himself, huddled in the corner.

Kaze peaks out of the corner as he watches him silently. (Like the stalker he is XD)

<< Techinical difficulties, sorry if I don't post. I'm getting to it now >>

He closed his teary eyes, "Just don't think of it badly. He's not that kinda guy. Nobody's like them. They wont hurt you" he whispered, burying his face in his arms.

((oks :) )) Kaze blinks, slowly walking out, whispering,"Did i.. Offend you?"

He blinked, "Wh-" he glanced up, gasping, Oh my god he thought.

Kaze blinks, calmly looking away,"Dodn't mean to startle you either.." He trails, stepping closer.

He swallowed, "Y-You didn't" he whispered, his eyes still wide as he wiped the tears away.

He nods, glancing at him and turns the shower off, wrapping a towel around Kenai,"Why do you cry?"

He blinked, covering his mark quickly, "I wasn't crying" he mumbled stubbornly, pulling the towel up slightly. He was glad he had only taken his shirt off. Otherwise it would have been extremely awkward.

He sighs,"Its best not to lie to me, Kenai.."

Kenai blinked, looking away, "I'm not lying." he mumbled.

Kaze sighs, leaning up and softly kisses Kenai's cheek.

He blinked and blushed brightly, "What was that for?" he asked.

He sighs calmly,"For being cute, despite lying to me.." He leans forward, whispering seductively in his ear,"I plan on making you love me, Kenai"

Kenai blinks, his eyes wide, Wh-What? he thought, shuddering lightly.

« previous 1