2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

The Surgeon (Rizzoli & Isles, #1)
This topic is about The Surgeon
The Surgeon > Question G

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7626 comments Mod
Nina Peyton survived her attack only to be murdered in her hospital room. Did you see that coming?

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments I did think the killer would finish "the job". I only realised that he meant for Nina to survive the attack when he left the message on her back.

I thought the killer would try but would be foiled. He was actually very clever (and diabolical). The way he used Mr. Gwadowsky actually led me to believe the killer worked at the hospital or was connected to the medical field. He knew a little too much about that patient and his family.

I wanted to cry when she died. Imagine being traumatized three separate times, the last when you thought you were safe. Her death had to be horrible.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Yes, this was the first clue to me that the killer worked at the hospital.

Viki (vikir) | 28 comments I did see coming because I keep thinking why out of them did she survive? I guess that was so we had a clue that he worked at the hospital. What a great idea having be a lab tech.

That’s a great point, Viki. And, there were cameras.