Getting LIT Book Club discussion

Introduction to Carrie

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kyle (new)

Kyle Gray | 2 comments Welcome to Stephen King’s Carrie! In the White household, we’d all be hastily thrown toward the altar to pray forgiveness for reading Call Me By Your Name. This book will make you want to re-live your magical
(o god not so magical)
prom night over and over again. Between social trauma, religious nuts, telekinesis, and motherly love, I’m sure we will have plenty to talk about!

I picked up the book at Barnes & Noble yesterday for $8 and I’ve almost finished it. I believe the schedule has allotted a week for this cycle and I’ll be posting a meet up date for next week sometime later this week.

I hope you all enjoy this book by the horror master himself as much as I am. Looking forward to seeing you all 🔪

message 2: by Allie (new)

Allie Macintire | 2 comments Mod
Yooooo. I’m so hyped about this book. I usually has steered away from Stephen King because I could never grasp onto the million plot he usually has going on in one book. BUT THIS ONE, THIS ONE IS DOPE. The way he chose to write it is fucking genius, as if it were written from different sources that all complete different perspectives of the story. GENIUS.

I love it. Thanks Kyle.