Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

An Obvious Slam Dunk
This topic is about An Obvious Slam Dunk
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > Author page and listings.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Midwest (new)

Midwest Geek (midwestgeek) | 124 comments Issue 1: The debut novel by William T. Goodman was Desert Sundays. There is a second entry Desert Sundays: A Novel. The two should be combined.

Recently, Goodman published his second novel, An Obvious Slam Dunk.

Issue 2: If you click on "About William T. Goodman" on either the two titles above, you get an author page that includes only that book. If you click on "BOOKS BY WILLIAM T. GOODMAN", the same thing happens. It seems that the author's page(s) should be edited, or merged but only a librarian can do it.

Possible issue 3: Incidentally, the author page accessed from Desert Sundays includes another book with an author by the same name, viz., Atmospheric Forge & Heat Treat Oven. I don't know if this is the same guy, but I rather doubt it. I haven't researched it.

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 23296 comments Fixed the first two issues.

You're probably right about #3 but I don't know any more than you do about the author.

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna Snyder (httpwwwdssnursesbcglobalnet) | 12 comments I am the author of "Miracles In My Life Reasons to believe" please help me. Please take Donna Snyder Smith away from being next to my books. I am the author of "Define Crazy" someone put Donna Snyder Smith at the top of my books. Please use my picture to go next to and at the top of my books. My name is Donna Snyder RN BSN https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5...

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (livka) | 7927 comments #3
Answered in another thread.
In the future please start a new thread for your request, rather than tacking yours onto a thread specifically about another book and please do not post request multiple times.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.