Perustopia Book Club discussion

Omg I just saw the darkest minds trailer. What do you guys think?

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dancenanny) | 46 comments I’m so shook. Didn’t even know they finally started filming. But I’m confused. Is there only gonna be one movie or three?

message 2: by Zeina (new)

Zeina Greenbriar Hesham (zeinahesham) I think it will be one not sure though don't trust anything I say

message 3: by Zeina (new)

Zeina Greenbriar Hesham (zeinahesham) have you read the books ?

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (dancenanny) | 46 comments Yeah, a few years back tho. Memories kinda hazy but some scenes shown in the trailer l remember them being in the first book. There are other scenes where I’m like huh is that from the second book? The books kind of melded into one for me XD

message 5: by Curtis (new)

Curtis Davenport | 62 comments I AM EXCITED!!!!

Erica ♋️✨ | 1 comments I wasn’t a huge fan of the book it was so boring. I hope the movie is better

message 7: by Naoé (new)

Naoé | 265 comments It’s one of my favourite book series and I’m so excited about the movie and a bit scared too and I really hope it’s gonna be good but the trailer is good at least so I have hope

message 8: by Zeina (new)

Zeina Greenbriar Hesham (zeinahesham) yeah it is also one of my favourite book series but the thing is the actors they are completely and I mean completely different from whom o imagined them to be and tbh I was a little dissapointed especially for Ruby and chubs

message 9: by Shawna (new)

Shawna :) (sugoishawn) | 102 comments I still need to see it. It looks so good