Bookaholics Read-a-Thons discussion

Children of Blood and Bone (Legacy of Orïsha, #1)
This topic is about Children of Blood and Bone
Former BOTMs > BOTM April: Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 302 comments Mod
Hello, this is where anyone can post their thoughts and reaviews about Children of Blood and Bone
Mark spoilers please.
We will start this on the 1st of April and should wrap up by the last week of the month.

message 2: by Allen (new) - added it

Allen (goodreadscomahh416) I like it so far. On Chapter 3. Glad this was picked as i have been seeing it on the internet.

Alaina (ameserole) | 164 comments I didn't know you guys were reading this!! I just finished it today but I was listening to the audiobook version.. do I just go by percentages?

Alaina (ameserole) | 164 comments I'll put my comments in.. since I was in another group that had this as the BOTM.. I can change them if you don't accept %'s.

23%: (view spoiler)
45%: (view spoiler)
68%: (view spoiler)
91%: (view spoiler)
100%: (view spoiler)

message 5: by Jude: The Epic Reader, Group Organizer (new) - rated it 3 stars

Jude: The Epic Reader (imnotjude) | 302 comments Mod
Alaina wrote: "I didn't know you guys were reading this!! I just finished it today but I was listening to the audiobook version.. do I just go by percentages?"

We accept it in any way that you want to give it. This is just where you give your thoughts on the book.

Alaina (ameserole) | 164 comments Jude: The Epic Reader wrote: "Alaina wrote: "I didn't know you guys were reading this!! I just finished it today but I was listening to the audiobook version.. do I just go by percentages?"

We accept it in any way that you wan..."

ahhh! okay! yay! well I absolutely loved it! I'm just super sad that I don't have the second book with me right now.

message 7: by Allen (new) - added it

Allen (goodreadscomahh416) I am on Chapter 39. I like it, but had trouble sitting down to read it because of my crazy work/workout schedule. I am a fitness freak and i hit the gym after work.

message 8: by Allen (new) - added it

Allen (goodreadscomahh416) Just finished this and thought it was great! It reminded me a little bit of The Hunger Games, which i read and i liked, but this was way better.

Sarah Ames-Foley (samesfoley) | 6 comments I thought this was incredibly good! It took me a little while to get invested in the characters, but once I did I literally couldn't put it down. I read the last chunk of it in a three-hour spree because I didn't want to wait to see how it ended. I definitely am stoked to see what happens in the sequel.