Riordan Readers discussion

All About You! > Currently Reading (Week One)

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clint (new)

Clint Read (readsreaders) I am currently reading and Listening to THE BONE WITCH by: Rin Chupeco.

message 2: by Cyn (new)

Cyn (bookcyns) | 2 comments Mod
I’m currently reading A Darker Shade Of Magic (book/audio), The Hazel Wood, A Game of Thrones, and A Court of Thorns and Roses (audio)!

message 3: by Veronica (new)

Veronica I am finishing up Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes. I’m also re-reading The Hate U Give on audio this time around and I am going to start Clockwork Angel tonight.

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily Wilson | 2 comments I am reading:

Ink, Iron, and Glass by Gwendolyn Clare
Bruja Born (Brooklynn Brujas #2) by Zoraida Cordova
Legendary (Caraval #2) by Stephanie Garber
and finally, The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2 comments Currently reading: How to Hang a Witch (almost finished), City of Lost Souls, Cinders and Sapphires. Listening to Norse Mythology

message 6: by Deborah (last edited Mar 28, 2018 08:35PM) (new)

Deborah Eaton (aries1984) | 3 comments I am about to start The Mark of Athena. I want to get all of HOO and Trials of Apollo done before May 1st so I will be caught up once I get book 3 of Trials of Apollo on release day!

message 7: by Laureen (new)

Laureen (lkullas) | 1 comments I'm starting Illuminae by Amie Haufman and Jay Kristoff. Of course with the audio as well since I heard it was amazing with it!

message 8: by irene ✨ (new)

irene ✨ (reeniemayreads) | 2 comments i’m in the midst of a bad reading block right now, but i just started ‘the children of blood and bone’ and i’m really really enjoying it so far! i’m also reading aru shah and the end of time, and a slew of graphic novels. i’ve got a fairly long road trip today so i was gonna try and read ‘chaotic good’!