Riordan Readers discussion

All About You! > Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clint (new)

Clint Read (readsreaders) Hey, I'm Clint. I'm 27, from Norman, Oklahoma (about to move to Blanchard, Ok). My current favorite Author is Adriana Mather, she wrote the HOW TO HANG A WITCH series. I love lots of different genres from LGBT Contemporary to Fantasy to Poetry to Mystery.

message 2: by Clint (new)

Clint Read (readsreaders) I forgot the Fun Fact haha. A Fun Fact about me is that my Grandfather's Great Grandfather was Daniel Webster, the creator of the Webster Dictionary. I always thought that was Fascinating lmao

message 3: by Cyn (new)

Cyn (bookcyns) | 2 comments Mod
Hi I’m Cynthia, I’m 20 and from a small town in California. My favorite author is Charles Bukowski and my favorite genre is probably fantasy. One random fact about myself is that I like to write, but it never is any good 😂

message 4: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Hi!! My name is Veronica and I’m 34. I’m in Austin, Tx. I love Taylor Jenkins Reid. I love contemporary but I’ll read anything. I’m a stay at home mom with 3 kids. I listen to a lot of audio books. I’m not super interesting. Just your boring wife/mom. I’ve watched General Hospital everyday for the past 19 years. I guess that’s interesting but kinda sad. lol

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 2 comments Hi! My name is Michelle and I’m 28 years old. I’m from Mobile, Alabama. I really don’t have a favorite author, most of the time I don’t pay attention to the author, just read the book because it’s interesting to me. My favorite genres are fantasy, mystery, and though technically not a genre young adult.

message 6: by Deborah (last edited Mar 28, 2018 08:33PM) (new)

Deborah Eaton (aries1984) | 3 comments Hi, I'm Deb I am almost 34. I live in Ironwood, Michigan. My favorite author is of course Rick! I love dystopians.
I own all of Rick's mythology books and 3 of his Tres Navarre books and am impatiently waiting for book 3 of Trials of Apollo, Brooklyn House Magician's Manual, the Magnus Chase coloring book and the 9 From the Nine Worlds book.

message 7: by irene ✨ (new)

irene ✨ (reeniemayreads) | 2 comments hey! i'm murryn, and i'm 18! i live in ottawa, but i'm from hamilton, ontario! my favourite authors are anna-marie mclemore & rick! i think my favourite genre is magic-realism or supernatural (i'd say lgbtq+, but i don't think thats an actual genre?). i got into a fender bender because my friends and i were chasing one direction down the highway once (it was labour day, and not a main highway so it was almost completely dead. everyone in the car was 14-17, and no one was hurt. we had to sit in the police station and get a lecture though haha).

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily Wilson | 2 comments Hello everyone!
My name is Emily and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Upstate NY. my favorite genre is fantasy and one of my favorite authors is Neil Gaiman.

message 9: by Aiden (new)

Aiden Bear | 1 comments Hi! Im Aiden. Im 14 years old and I live in California. My favorite authors are Rick and Peter Larangis. My favorite genres are Fantasy/Fiction. I have 2 cats, one named kitty and the other named cuddles!