Multifandom fanatics discussion

TV shows > Supernatural

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) | 83 comments Mod
Are you a fan? Do you like it? Do you think it's too horror-ish to watch?

message 2: by Arwen (new)

Arwen is Gabriel alive?? i really want him to be

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Arwen wrote: "is Gabriel alive??"

no, but he has an appearance on season 9.

message 4: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Jul 25, 2014 09:56AM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments I like the tv show but I miss how dark it was. There have been good cases since Kripke left, but not as detailed and scary as before.
I feel Carver relies a lot on the angel/demon story line instead of creating better adversaries and cases for the Winchesters. A few of the episodes this last season were funny but seemed that they came out of a fanfiction.
However, I am excited about next season. I can't wait to see how different Dean becomes.

message 5: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović Can't wait for the next season. Is it going to be the last one?
I hate it when the brothers fight, it breaks my heart. And I agree, it used to be scarier, and I do miss the earlier seasons.

message 6: by Arwen (new)

message 7: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Superlock wrote: "Arwen wrote: "is Gabriel alive??"

no, but he has an appearance on season 9."

Yes i know, but it isn't confirmed!! no -one really 'dies' on SPN. they all come back at some point I'm mean for goodness sake look at Dean and Sam. how many times have they died??

message 8: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Jul 25, 2014 05:06PM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Dean and Sam can't stay dead because they are the main characters of the show.

message 9: by Arwen (new)

Arwen being dead doesn't mean he doesn't come back, I refuse to say he is dead permanently.
 photo tumblr_llgpwp7gHW1qzth1po1_500_zpsbcdb85b1.gif

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Stoolfire I love this show! I've watched through season 8 so far. :)

message 11: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović When Castiel asked (view spoiler) (for the cameo episode)
Like Arwen, I refuse to accept that as a confirmation of his perma death.

message 12: by Arwen (new)

Arwen Thank you

message 13: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments Started watching yesterday, three episodes in. SO PERFECT. I should probably avoid this comment section, as spoilers are inevitable...

message 14: by Brandon (new)

Brandon Book Nerd (bwm721) | 83 comments Mod
Just wait until the fifth episode. It's so scary, it will make you afraid of mirrors >:-)

message 15: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments I'm on the 15th so far

message 16: by Arwen (new)

Arwen I met DJ Qualls!!! aka Garth!

message 17: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović aaa that's so awesome

the scariest episodes I recall are 1x18 and 4x04
so creepy

message 18: by Obaid (new)

Obaid Haroon | 8 comments This is just an amazing show. So funny and interesting. Seasons 3-5 is probably the overall best storyline block

message 19: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments Now I'm on season three and I looovvvvve it

message 20: by Obaid (new)

Obaid Haroon | 8 comments "Dad's on a hunting trip and he hasn't been back in a few days"

message 21: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments SAVING PEOPLE
HUNTING THINGS
THE FAMILY BUSINESS

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments FangirlNina wrote: "SAVING PEOPLE
HUNTING THINGS
THE FAMILY BUSINESS"

Don't forget Dean's pie :p

message 23: by FangirlNina (new)

FangirlNina (spocktapus210) | 108 comments @Sherlocked
1. YESSSS all the pie
2. Awesome username

message 25: by Valentina (new)

Valentina Markasović Did you guys see the season 10 premiere promo? I can't wait :33
(don't open if you haven't watched season 9) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD0dJR...

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

sorry but.....please listen to this
https://soundcloud.com/landofrunawaya...

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Fox ~Peter Rabbit~ wrote: "sorry but.....please listen to this
https://soundcloud.com/landofrunawaya..."

that was interesting xD

message 28: by Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business (last edited Sep 13, 2014 06:32AM) (new)

Saving People, Hunting Things~ The Family Business | 44 comments Valentina wrote: "Did you guys see the season 10 premiere promo? I can't wait :33

Me neither, I am excited to see what's going to happen to Dean's character.
Watching him sing is just a bonus :p

message 29: by Obaid (new)

Obaid Haroon | 8 comments Finally! Bad Dean. After being the good one for 9 seasons it's about time he gets to go crazy