Clean Romances discussion

One Dark Night (The Dark Moon Series #1)
This topic is about One Dark Night
Author Promotions & Excerpts > Anna Faversham - FREE - One Dark Night - Our choices determine our future. A romantic thriller mystery

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (last edited Mar 28, 2018 09:08AM) (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments #3 in The Dark Moon Series

Journey into a dark, wounded heart.

By 1825 Lucy has escaped from poverty and found true love married to a good man. Knowing Lieutenant Karl Thorsen still feels a hopeless passion for her, Lucy tries to help him find happiness with Elizabeth, a feisty young American. Then a charming and talented artist comes into their lives. Intrigued by him, Lucy does not see the signs of impending tragedy stealing towards them. She ignores all warnings and pays a high price for her folly. Can she free herself from the chains she’s forged?

It's 99p/99c until 15th April. Or FREE on Kindle Unlimited.

Also both One Dark Night #1 and Under a Dark Star #2 of The Dark Moon Series are in a Kindle Countdown Deal for 99p/c from 30th March.

I hope you enjoy reading this series.

Abigail Bok (regency_reader) | 146 comments Congratulations on your new release!!! I look forward to reading it.

message 3: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments Thanks Abigail. I now have marketing, marketing and yet more marketing to do. Then I am going to have a whole week off from writing something that might be hard to do.

message 4: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments I suppose it would help if, when I launch a new book, I put the cover and a link to buying it! Oh the stress...

Here it is:

One Dark Soul (The Dark Moon Trilogy #3) by Anna Faversham

#3 in The Dark Moon Series

Journey into a dark, wounded heart.

By 1825 Lucy has escaped from poverty and found true love married to a good man. Knowing Lieutenant Karl Thorsen still feels a hopeless passion for her, Lucy tries to help him find happiness with Elizabeth, a feisty young American. Then a charming and talented artist comes into their lives. Intrigued by him, Lucy does not see the signs of impending tragedy stealing towards them. She ignores all warnings and pays a high price for her folly. Can she free herself from the chains she’s forged and save her family?

It's 99p/99c until 15th April.

Also both One Dark Night #1 and Under a Dark Star #2 of The Dark Moon Series are in a Kindle Countdown Deal for 99p/c from 30th March.

message 5: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments A minute before midnight on 5th April will be the last chance to buy the three books in The Dark Moon Series for 0.99 each.

One Dark Night (The Dark Moon Trilogy #1) by Anna Faversham
Our choices determine our future. A romantic thriller mystery.
"Like Poldark."

Under a Dark Star (The Dark Moon Trilogy #2) by Anna Faversham
Follow Daniel and Karl into a dark world where all the conflict points to one cruel and ruthless man - the Dark Star.

Journey into one very dark, wounded heart. Lucy has survived hard times but by 1825 she finally has it all – until she makes a very bad decision.

Each is 0.99 until 5th April. Or, of course, they're FREE on Kindle Unlimited.

message 6: by Anna (last edited May 30, 2018 11:06AM) (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments http://ritaleechapman.com/guest-authors

Rita Lee Chapman has a well-known, interesting blog and kindly asked me to answer a few questions. I did. You can see Rita's blog by following the above link.

One of the books, Hide in Time, is currently 0.99 until 31.5.18. It's a time travel clean romance set in the 21st century and Regency times in England.

message 7: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments Three books in a series and they're yours free if you have Kindle Unlimited.

One Dark Night (The Dark Moon Trilogy #1) by Anna Faversham ]
It is 1821 and smuggling is rife on the English coast. Lucy is suspected of being a spy and is treated accordingly. Her problems increase when two men enter her life: one a smuggler and one a King's man sworn to hang the other.

Under a Dark Star (The Dark Moon Trilogy #2) by Anna Faversham
On an island off the south coast of England, there are activities worse than smuggling and all the conflict points to one cruel and ruthless man. The women on the island call him the Dark Star.

Journey into one very dark, wounded heart. Lucy has survived hard times but by 1825 she finally has it all – until she makes a very bad decision.

Clean.

message 8: by Anna (new) - added it

Anna Faversham (annafaversham) | 229 comments One Dark Night (The Dark Moon Series #1) by Anna Faversham is FREE until 30th October.

It is 1821 and smuggling is rife on the English coast. Lucy is suspected of being a spy and is treated accordingly. Her problems increase when two men enter her life: one a smuggler and one a King's man sworn to hang the other. Book One of a trilogy.

Books Two and Three are 0.99 for a few days too. So you can have the whole trilogy for 1.98!

Under a Dark Star (The Dark Moon Series #2) by Anna Faversham One Dark Soul (The Dark Moon Series #3) by Anna Faversham

Or - completely FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited