Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Purple and Blue Campus > Hallway (Purple and Blue)

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Alois cheerfully skips threw the hallway but stops, glaring back at people who are whispering and growls,"Whispering means secrets, i dont like it" One of the guys stare directly at him, growling,"Excuse me?" The guy smirks, stepping up,"Shame that we're going to need to mess up that pretty face of yours" Alois crosses his arms, continuing to glare up at the guy.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
Claude was walking down the hall, staring down at the picture Alois had made with confusion before glancing down the hall at them, putting it away quickly.

Alois glares up, murmuring,"Im not scared of you, asshole, though.." I do know some people are.. He finishes his words in his thoughts, tensing up when the guy grips his neck and slams him into a wall.

Claude blinks at the scene, walking up calmly, though a lot faster than normal, his palms glowing blackish purple as he took the kid by the wrist, throwing him several meters backwards.

The kid grunts when he hits a wall before he glares at Claude,"Whats the big idea?!" Alois slides down the wall, coughing as he rubs his neck lightly, blinking up at Claude.

((?))

Claude faces them calmly, "It sickens me to the very core to think that they allow such repulsive students into these halls. Get out of here before I pound you into the ground" he said.

They tense, swallowing before they quickly rush off. Alois slowly stands up, murmuring,"Thanks but.. You didn't need to come.."

Claude stared at him blankly, "I did" he said.

He blinks,"But why?"

"You needed help" he said, not moving.

He blinks, smirking seductively,"I need help all the time though.."

He swallows, "Then I shall make you a bargain." he said, "I will be your butler, but in turn I need something also." he murmured.

Alois blinks and nods,"Will my soul be enough?"

He blinks, "U-Uh, yes." he replied, astonished.

He blinks, thinking, He.. Took me seriously.. He sighs,"Fine, im a freshman now, you may have it after helping me get out of my senior year.."

He blinks, senior year... he thought before nodding out and taking out his jounral, ripping a page out and cutting his wrist, letting the blood drip onto the paper and watching it become engulfed in purple flames.

Alois watches closely, glancing up at Claude, thinking, No wonder he took up the offer.. He's.. A demon..

Claude finishes, handing him a pen, "I think you know where to sign" he murmured.

He blinks and nods, slowly signing.

He stares down at him in contemplation, sighing softly.

((Omg, did you know they have a sword art online game for the playstation? Of course, i think you can only play as a guy.. But still O.o wonder if they have a video game for Black butler, and if they do, i wonder if its like playing in the real anime like it is with the sword art online game.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsxQg7... )) Once done he hands him the pen, smirking seductively,"Done?"

<< They do actually, it's called the phatoms and ghosts I think. It's for the DS and Psp, might even be for Play station >>

He nodded, the contract erupting into flames.

((Lol this is gonna sound stupid.. But what does the psp stand for?)) He watches before tensing up at a pain on his tongue when he feels the mark appearing on it.

<< I have no idea. It's a hand held game console XD >>

Claude stares down at his hand, wiping the blood away.

((Ah XD Well, i could probably look up that black butler game on Amazon and see if they have it lol thats what i did when i found out they have a game for sword art online XD)) He softly pants, gazing up at him.

message 28: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Jul 25, 2014 08:01PM) (new)

((They only have it for the nintendo ds, to buy it new its 109.76 but if you buy it used, its 35.00 XD Only 9 left in stock though.. But im gland they have it XD))

"Shall we go to your dorm?" he asked.

Alois blinks and nods,"Yes, its room 213" (Could you make it?)

<< I'm having bad computer difficulties. >>

((Aws, tis sorry.. I know how frustrating that is.. Ill make it then :) ))

<< Ever since this new chrome update for my tablet the screens all the sudden go blank and it's very annoying. >>

((Wow O.o do you think you should undo the update then or something?))

<< I am now >>

((oh, cool :) ))