Groversdale Academy (Roleplay) discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Gio, Andi's Pet ♥ (last edited Jun 04, 2015 12:41PM) (new)

Gio (mediamartyr17) | 2641 comments Mod

message 2: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He had somehow throughout their walk been able to have gotten his arm wrapped around her shoulders. Throughout their travel from the bakery to the docks, he had gotten to know her a bit better and the two conversed over just about anything. "And after he told me that, I went to go check it out. I four a crocodile eating my boxers." He elaborated on his story.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie shifted closer to Blaise as they had moved closer to the water, taking refuge under his arm and using his body heat to stay warm. She couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of his explanation, her laughter traveling out over the water. They seemed to be the only ones around, no one wanting to brave the chilly weather. "Oh god, there are so many questions that I'm not sure I want the answers to," she teased, referring to the boxer eating reptile.

message 4: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He chuckled, warmed by the heat of both of their bodies. He found himself enjoying their closeness, eating to just engulf her in a strong hug. It wasn't like she was objecting anyway. He was sure that if he had kissed her any time now, she would appreciate it and ask for more. But he wasn't going to do that unless she wanted it. He was respectable enough to not do that. "Shoot me. I bet I have the answers you so desperately need to hear." Blaise grinned madly.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie shook her head. "I think I'm going to have to leave the crocodile alone, but there is something that you still hadn't told me yet," she said with a small smile. Instead of beating around the bush, she went out and asked, "What the hell are you? I've been trying to figure it out, but I just can't tell." Annie prided herself in being able to guess the species of people around her but with Blaise, she was lost.

message 6: by rimskur (new)

rimskur A smug smirk rose to his lips as she burst out the question she had secretly been trying to answer all the while they were talking. A chuckle of amusement slipped from his lips as he listened to her. "What am I?" Blaise grinned, swinging his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. He spread his fingers out and cast a warming charm on them, leaving both of them heated instead of shivering from the cold. "I'm a wizard." He whispered.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie's heart leaped into her throat when he suddenly brought her closer and it took her a moment to realize that the warmth she felt wasn't just from his close proximity. Narrowing her eyes slightly, she looked up at him. "Let me get this straight. I can hardly feel my fingers and you waited until now to use any of your powers?" she asked, trying to be mad while enjoying the heat from whatever he had done to warm them up.

message 8: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He grinned widely at her mad facial expression. He could see it was wearing thin and she wasn't truly mad at him. He really liked her. He didn't quite know why yet, but he felt so comfortable and relaxed around her. She was perfect. "To be fair, I was freezing to my fingertips too." Blaise pointed out to her with a smug smirk.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "Yeah, but you're supposed to be trying to earn my forgiveness. That's a lot easier to do when I'm not freezing cold," she countered, fighting the smile that was trying to tug up the corners of her lips. Annie wasn't sure why she was still trying to fight him on it; her fingers were now toasty warm, so she really had no reason to.

message 10: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He was fighting the grin the warred with him to rise to his lips. He couldn't help it around her. She made it so easy to smile. He didn't think he really would be happy about moving to America but now he found a very good reason. "But now you aren't, right?" Blaise murmured, rubbing his finger down her cheek. "So, give me a little credit." He chuckled.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie bit her lip as her cheeks flushed, though it wasn't do to the magic. "Well, you could have done something a bit sooner, is all I'm saying," she replied. She had figured out what he was, and she had to admit she certainly liked the way he had revealed it.

message 12: by rimskur (new)

rimskur His voice dropped an octave lower as he grinned at her. This was fun with her. He hoped that whatever this was and what it would become wasn't some game because he truly was having a blast. It would be terrible for it all to be some one day thing. But it hadn't, right? They met yesterday and now they were beyond friends. "Are you suggesting something, Miss Annie?" Blaise grinned, biting down on his lips slightly as squeezed her hip lightly.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "Yeah. Being cold is no fun," she replied innocently, though his subtle actions were not lost on her. Hell, she didn't think she knew how to be suggestive. According to Scott, she had it down to a look, but his sex crazed mind was not what Annie would call a reliable source.

message 14: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He chuckled, amused that she had found a way out of it. Albeit, he was a bit disappointed that it had stopped there. He wouldn't have minded going further with their flirtatious remarks. But he guessed that Annie was just like that. "You know I don't think you've really shown me your appreciation for the warming charm I put on us." Blaise told her. "I could easily take it off of you and kept it on me."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "No, I don't want to be cold again!" Annie exclaimed, throwing her arms around him and holding on for dear life as if it would protect her from the cold in case he decided to unleash it on her again.

message 16: by rimskur (new)

rimskur "I think you're getting there." He said but it was muffled by her hair pressing against his face as she embraced him tightly. He nearly fell back a few steps, unprepared for the attack hug. But even with the warming charm, he knew that this was from her. He couldn't believe that his own cheeks were red because of a girl he had just met! But nonetheless, he was enjoying the hug very much. "Miss Annie, I didn't know you liked me that much."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie knew she didn't need to keep holding on, but she did none the less. It was nice and warm and comforting, despite the fact that it was with someone she hadn't even known for 24 hours. Hearing his words, she looked up at him with a hint of a smirk. "Nah, just your magic," she teased lightly, laughter written in her eyes.

message 18: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He smirked, excited by her actions and words. "Is it wrong for me to be envious of my magic then. A beautiful girl such as yourself only wants my magic." He sighed dramatically, feigning with a pout on his lips to catch her attention. It felt nice to have her attention. Because despite their small time limit of knowing each other, he found that she actually did care for him unlike many girls he found who just did want him for his money and magic.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie shook her head with a smile, reaching up to touch his cheek consolingly and trying to hide the fact that her heart did a somersault when he claimed she was beautiful. "Poor you. Your magic gets all the girls," she said, matching his theatrical tone.

message 20: by rimskur (new)

rimskur A smile rose to his lips as she touched his cheek with her hand, leaving his skin shivering in her wake. He hoped that this would continue. "Perhaps you could want something besides my magic?" Blaise asked her, with honesty peeking in as well. His arms tightened around her waist, hugging her body against his.

((Gah I actually really like them together. Do you have anyone with Odessa yet?))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "Well, if you want to just keep holding onto me, I guess I don't really need your magic," Annie replied with a smile, bowing her head and resting her forehead on his shoulder to hide her red face. With or without his magic, she found that she could be content as long as his arms were around her.

((I know, me too! Odessa isn't with anyone yet))

message 22: by rimskur (new)

rimskur The feeling that came out of what she said was more incredible than any piece or magic h had ever performed. "I'm happy you feel that way." Blaise murmured to her in her ear. They were bent in a fine angle. Anyone passing by would assume many things but mostly that they were a couple.

((Is it bad that I want them together instead of Scott and her? Maybe Scott and Odessa instead? Gah I don't know!))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie's smile grew as his breath trickled over her skin. "And I'm happy you're happy I feel that way," she replied with a laugh. Somehow, this day had made a total 180 and all she had done was eat some breakfast and take a walk. Annie put it down to the company. She had been a bit skeptical when he had declared that he would make this the best day of her life, but now she wasn't doubting it so much.

((Not at all, they seem so good together! Scott and Odessa might work if we want these two together))

message 24: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He traces small lines down the bare skin of her neck that was exposed to the air. They were both bundled up severely and were given much more warmth from the heating charm he put on them. "Would you be happy if I allowed myself to kiss you?" Blaise asked her softly, his fingers gently grasping the collar of her jacket. His thumb grazed her jawbone as he anxiously waited for her answer.

((I think that could work. I'd have to look Odessa up again but we can still have the drama with Scott before it happens.))

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie opened her eyes. His fingertips left trails of warmth over her skin and she wondered if he was doing more magic or if it was just him. Lifting her head she looked up at him. "I think it would take you one step closer to earning my forgiveness," she confirmed quietly with a hesitant smile.

((Sounds good :) Then afterwards, Odessa might come in to help Scott pick up the pieces?)

message 26: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Their large coats were in his way but he didn't really care anymore. This girl was perfect. He didn't know what it was or why it had happened but he felt an incredible attraction to her. A wizard and a faerie. He hadn't really heard of it. He wondered what his parents and siblings would think. Clearing his mind of anything besides Annie, he cupped her cheeks and allowed their lips to touch. The magic spread between them with the slightest contact.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie's eyes fluttered shut again and held her breath as she remained perfectly still as his mouth descended upon hers. She was surprised to find how soft his lips were and the warmth that spread threw her radiating from the gentle touch. Her heart pounded in her chest as her fingers curled around the fabric of his coat and she pressed her lips more firmly against his.

message 28: by rimskur (new)

rimskur ((Eeep! Oh and yes about Scott and Odessa.))

He was sure that without the warming charm he would still have enough heat conserving the warmth transferring between them. A large pit opened in his stomach as he treasured the pleasurable kiss from the beautiful girl he had purposely bumped into at the ice skating rink. His hands pulled her hips against his, squeezing them tenderly as he kissed her passionately.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ ((Lol, alrighty then ^_^))

Annie's hands traveled up over his chest until her arms were looped around his neck. A gasp escaped her when Blaise pulled her closer to him. Heat burned through her and she thought she might have to jump into the water to cool off. Reluctantly, she parted her lips from his long enough to whisper, "Okay, I forgive you."

message 30: by rimskur (new)

rimskur His cheeks were flushed and heated as their lips parted reluctantly. "That's good to hear." He mumbled against her lips, chuckling softly as they were stuck together. His hand pet back her hair from her face, his long lashes blinking as he peered up at her through them. He wanted to lean in and kiss her again but knew that both of them needed to realize what they did.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "So that just happened," Annie said quietly, trying to catch her breath. That just happened, she repeated in her head. God knew she want that to happen again, but she needed to clear her head long enough to recognize that she had just kissed Blaise hours after turning away her best friend, a friend that she had been having more than friendly feelings for. What the hell was happening?

message 32: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He hoped that she wasn't regretting allowing him to kiss her because he certainly didn't. But he valued her friendship as well. If she would rather not have him kiss her again, he wouldn't. They would be just friends. But he really, really wanted to be more than just friends with her. "Any regrets?" Blaise asked her, his throat closing as he swallowed thickly.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ When he spoke her attention was brought back to the boy before her and she looked up at him. "No," she replied, shaking her head. Even though she should, Annie couldn't bring herself to feel bad about what she had done. Things weren't the same between her and Scott anymore and she got the feeling Blaise was the only thing that could help her through it. "What about you?"

message 34: by rimskur (new)

rimskur His eyes watched her carefully, searching for any hints of regret on her features. She was feeling something else but he couldn't quite pin it down. So he decided he would trust her and believe what she was saying. "None." He murmured, his hand caressing her cheek. "What about your friend? He won't get mad, will he?" Blaise asked her tentatively, knowing that there was something else besides friendship from what he had seen yesterday.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie could help but wonder if he was a wizard as well as a mind reader. Chewing on the corner of her lip, she shrugged. "I don't know how he'll react. We haven't exactly been on the same page lately," she admitted. Annie wondered what kind of best friend that made her if she wasn't even sure how Scott would respond to this. She knew he cared for her. Last night could have been nothing. He had just been hormone driven and she was the only girl in sight.

message 36: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He nodded his head slightly, feeling that there was more behind the story. He kind of felt bad for her. He didn't want to be the cause of any drama. Between her and her best friend. No, he didn't work like that. He might have done that if he really hated the guy but he didn't even know him. "I really do enjoy being around you though." Blaise told her softly, tilting his head towards her again.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ A small smile reappeared on her lips as she looked up at him. "I really like being around you too," she admitted. "I mean, who else is going to use some hocus pocus to keep me warm?" she teased lightly, not wanting to weigh down the mood with her unsavory situation with Scott.

message 38: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He smiled softly at her as she faced him again. "There's more hocus pocus where that came from, Miss Annie." He told her with a chuckle. His hand came down to the front of her jacket, pulling the sides closer together and buttoning it up for her. "I hope you stay around to see more. I would love to show you everything." Blaise murmured, pulling her by her coat against him and snatching her lips again.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Her smile grew when he pulled her to him, laughing against his lips as she brought her hands up to frame his face. "I'll have to ask the same of you," she said between kisses. "Don't go running away on me. Okay?" Annie knew he had been joking about running away earlier at the bakery, or at least she hoped he was. She didn't want to find happiness only to have him disappear.

message 40: by rimskur (new)

rimskur His arms wrapped tightly around her waist, embracing her hard as he kissed her. It was the most magical feeling he could ever experience. "Come with me." He suddenly spoke between the kisses, breathing a bit deeper. "If I ever have to leave, come with me. You can travel the world with me." His eyes were bright, thinking of what could be. " I can show you any place you have ever wanted to see. Would you do that?" He asked her, cupping her hands in his as their foreheads touched.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie looked into his eyes, trying to judge his sincerity. This could easily just be something said in the heat of the moment. "So you think I'd be a worthy travel companion? Despite my less than mediocre ice skating skills?" she asked jokingly but at the same time completely serious. Annie didn't want him promising her something one day then leaving her behind the next.

message 42: by rimskur (new)

rimskur An elated smile took over his lips. "I have a confession to make." He pouted his lips a bit as he stroked his fingers down hers. "I did purposely bump into you at the ice skating rink. I saw you across the rink and I just wanted to talk to you and I guess I was stupid enough to think that the only way to do that was the crash into you." Blaise admitted sheepishly. "But I promise, I'm completely serious. I would love for you to travel the world with me."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie's gaze narrowed a bit. "My knees are going to turn every shade of purple because of you," she grumbled. "Next time you 'just want to talk' to me, just say 'hey, Annie, what's up'. It's just as effective and ten times less painful," she informed him. "I guess I'll just have to follow you around so I can keep reminding you that pushing girls over is not the proper way to make an introduction."

message 44: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He chuckled at her reaction, relieved that she wasn't angry with him. He knew it was reasonable for someone to be upset about something such as that but Annie was different. He really liked her too much already. "You did say I was forgiven though." Blaise pointed out a bit cheekily, pulling her waist to his again.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ "Yes, well, you can only distract me with your kisses for so long, Mr. Zabini," Annie told him, trying to sound stern and put her arms around him all at once without it being a contradiction. "And you still owe me that hot chocolate."

message 46: by rimskur (new)

rimskur Her movements only brought a large smile to his lips. He couldn't believe he had finally found a girl like her. He didn't think he ever would. Especially not after leaving everything behind in Europe. Including her. "You're perfect, you know?" Blaise finally spoke, unable to keep the thought away from her. It was one thing special about him. He was brutally honest.

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ She looked up at him, touched that he would think that, let alone say it. How could he say that she was perfect when he had only just met her a day ago and the only bad part about him were the bruises on her knees? Annie merely shook her head at him with a small grin. "I'm far from it," she informed him.

message 48: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He stroked back a piece of hair from her face, thinking as he did. He knew that he hadn't known her long. But from what he had discovered so early on, he could predict exactly. "Trust me." Blaise murmured to her. "I've met many women in my life and none of them compare to what I find in you, Miss Annie. You're full of surprises and I can't wait to discover them all."

₪Daughter of the Rain and Snow₪ Annie bit her lower lip. "Well, I hope you like said surprises," she told him. Blaise seemed completely confident in his opinion of her and she prayed that the more he knew about her, the more unwavering he was. "I just don't want you getting your hopes up."

message 50: by rimskur (new)

rimskur He could see what she was feeling about herself and the rest of this. Maybe it was because they had only known each other for less than twenty four hours. Maybe it was because of the other friend who could possibly be pissed. Or perhaps it was just that she was timid about a relationship with him. "What would you say if I asked you out on a date?" Blaise proposed, twirling her hair in his fingers.

« previous 1 3