Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Red and Green Campus > Teachers Lounge (Red and Green)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) | 816 comments Mod
William sat in the lounge reading a book. He had been asked to fill in for the green house prefect and sworn to do so. He sighed. But that would also mean he'd have to be around Grell...

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
Grell skips in, smiling,"Willy-kun!" He rushes over,"AREN'T YOU EXCITED WE GET TO WORK TOGETHER?!" He shouts loudly.

William glares at him, "Oh I'm simply jumping with joy and enthusiasm" he said sarcastically.

Grell smiles cheerfully,"I know right?!" He huffs,"But its a shame Sebastian works for blue and i work for red.. Its like Romeo and Juliet, there families are enemies so the two lovers cant be together"

He growled, "Don't mention that dirty scavenger's name around here again or so be it I'll... Just don't" he said calmly.

He blinks,"Why not?" He gasps,"We should go to his dorm tonight! You can keep his bratty new master busy and ill get to keep my honey safe!"

He furrowed his eyebrows, standing up and taking him by the collar, "Don't speak that disgusting little leech's name around here anymore." he said intimidatingly.

Grell blinks, swallowing and furrows his eyebrows,"You're mean, Willy-kun.."

He let him go, pusing up his glasses as his expression went blank once more, "Anywho, you haven't done any of your paperwork" he murmured.

<< what time is it where you are? >>

((1:06 am :) )) He blinks, snapping cutely,"I was getting to that!"

<< Oh so you're just an hour behind me. Ok, I though you were two so I felt bad for getting off at like two for you when it was four here >>

"Just like you were getting to them lastweek?" he murmured.

((You mean last night?)) Grell swallows, furrowing his eyebrows, cutely pouting,"You're harsh.." He takes out a Sebastian doll (Like the last pic in his description XD) as he hugs it close and goes to the desk.

William uses his pruner to stab the doll and bring it to him before ripping the head off and throwing it back to him.

<< Yea, I usually stay up till like four >>

((Oh lol well, its all good :D When i get unlimited time i stay up till 5 or 6 am for me XD i finished alot of people last night though :D So no worries :) )) Grell tenses, squealing like a little girl,"Sebby-kun!!" He swallows, picking up the pieces.

He sighed, staring at the journal that he was beginning to write in out of anger.

He crawls over to the other side of the desk, carefully putting the pieces into his bag before he slowly gets to his work.

William stares contently down at the notebook and gives a small sigh.

<< Though I do have to get off soon. >>

((Aws.. Will you be on early tomorrow? Ill probably go to sleep early tonight but if i cant sleep, ill probably sleep in till 4 pm for you XD Tomorrows the last day i get unlimited time on here.. Until next weekend of course XD)) Grell glances up,"Wh-whatcha writing, Willy-kun?"

William sighed, "None of your concern" he said blankly.

He giggles,"Is it about someone you like?!" He asks cheerfully, getting up and heads over.

William pushed up his glasses, "It's none your business. Quit lollygagging and do your work" he replied sternly.

Grell gives him a stubborn glare before quickly snatching away the journal.

He blinked, "Reaper Sutcliff! You have no idea how indecent it is to steal someone's jou- books!" he shouted, struggling to get it back.

Grell chuckles, holding it with one hand as he reads it, using his other hand to hold William back.

message 26: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Jul 26, 2014 04:05PM) (new)

<< Just so I'm not plagerizing, I'm taking some of these ideas straight from a fanfic called Don't Get William Drunk. It's hilarious. >>

I do hope I don't have to start these things out with "dear diary". I'd really like to keep as much dignity as I possibly can while keeping a journal stashed away in my jacket like a sixteen year old girl. Today was... enticing. Becoming the prefect of blue house is, interestingly enough quite fun. I'm overjoyed in fact. The work environment in the reaper management center is so painfully boring that sometimes I'd like to take my glasses off and stab myself with them. I fear that doing so with my scythe would only make a mess, which would give me overtime. Sutcliff is causing ruckus again. Stealing away with that revolting demon. I know, I'm notsupposed to utterly despise demons, I am reaper afterall, I must remained dignified. But maybe it's just the thought of Sebastian Michaelis. The sight of him makes me nauseus. As if wanting to slowly, agonizingly tear his limbs off wasn't enough, he goes and touches reaper Sutcliff. I'm not jealous ok? I'm just irritated! it read as William pulled at Grell's jacket eagerly, his face beginning to heat up at the pure embarrassment of the moment.

((Omg XD kk :D)) Grell blinks as he reads it, glancing down at William,"You really think Sebastian touches me?" And.. Is William really jealous..? He thinks, lightly blushing at the thought as he keeps the journal out of William's hands.

He blinks, "I order you to give it back or I swear I'll confiscate your death scythe!" he shouted, for once losing his composure.

<< There were like seven entries but I think this one was my favorite, though I'm kinda rewording it to fit with this plotline >>

Alright, don't complain. As much you want to. Don't complain. You're talking to your boss. The superior, of the superior. He has ruined your weekend. WHY AREN'T YOU COMPLAINING?! You could get him transferred. Like right now. It would be so painfully easy. But you're hesitating. Why am I hesitating? It was so easy before. I could just say, "Oh, yes, the management has been running relatively smoothly. Except for one quite irritating red headed reaper." But no. Now, whenever I even mention him my chest gets tight. Like I'm being stabbed repeatedly. I swear, if there were immodest ladies and an annoying, age confused blonde with a lawn mower I could call this overtime. But here I am obsessing over him like giddy school boy. I wasn't even like this when I was in reaper training. Always content and blank. It was my strength. But now he's my weakness. What the hell is going on with me? William's cheeks were bright red as he attempted to keep his composure.

Grell whines,"Aw! But its just getting good!" He giggles,"You never show emotion, so this is the next best thing.." He continues reading and suddenly falls silent, thinking, D-does he.. Love me..?

William lunges forward, grabbing it and falling on his behind, causing his hair to get messed up. He swallowed, What did he read? he thought.

Grell blinks though for once doesn't whine, just stares at William silently.

He blinks, not bother to fix the hair that had gotten into his face, he looked like a mess. With his hair slightly tossed to the side and his tie a little wrinkled due to the struggle. Honestly, he felt like a mess.

Grell swallows before slowly leaning down, cupping his chin and softly kisses him on the lips.

He blinks, blushing brightly though kissing him back after a few moments.

Grell softly pulls away, smiling,"You should of told me.."

He furrows his eyebrows lightly, looking away with an obvious blush, "I have no idea what you're talking about" he replied.

He giggles,"You're in love with me, Willy-kun.. All the things you're feeling is what proves it.."

"I am not in love. Simply confused." he said stubbornly.

Grell smiles,"About loving me.." He straddles him.

He blinks, tensing lightly, "Sutcliff" he growled lightly, swallowing.

Grell smirks and cuts him off by kissing him again.

He blinks, hesitantly kissing him back, putting a hand on his shoulder.

Grell softly grunts, slipping his tongue in his mouth and wraps his arms around him.

He closes his eyes, tilting his head to get better access as he kisses him back.

Grell softly presses up against him, deepening the kiss.

William places both hands on his back, pushing them down slowly.

Grell softly groans his name, sliding his hands up under his shirt.

William blinks lightly, tensing in protest.

Grell softly pulls away, kissing at his neck.

William tilts his head for him, closing his eyes and giving out a sigh of content.

<< Oh, btw I made a facebook primarily for goodreads, apparently twitter's bein stupid and wont let me onto my account, either that or I forgot the password and I'm to lazy to go and try to guess it XD. So if you want you can just make a new fb and friend me there. It would also make it easier for you, considering you've never used twitter>>

« previous 1