Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Updated Book Cover

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Rohrer | 9 comments Hi, there.

I know you guys get a lot of these requests, but I was hoping you could update the cover of my novel? I've recently updated it, and would love to see the improved cover used in place (or in conjunction with) the previous one.

Link to the cover can be found here: https://www.amazon.ca/Whispers-Nowher...

Thanks so much for your time.

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Have any advanced reader copies gone out with the old cover, in either ebook for physical book formats?

message 3: by Shannon (last edited Mar 29, 2018 04:07AM) (new)

Shannon Rohrer | 9 comments Z-squared wrote: "Have any advanced reader copies gone out with the old cover, in either ebook for physical book formats?"

No, they haven't. The only physical copies were the first proofs. Would that have an impact, even if I've changed the cover on the exact same Createspace document?

message 4: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments According to Goodreads' definition of "published," if copies are distributed to readers as ARCs, then it counts as a valid edition and must stay on the site. However, if nothing but proofs were ever made with the old cover, then I can just delete it and replace with actual published cover. Done.

message 5: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Rohrer | 9 comments Z-squared wrote: "According to Goodreads' definition of "published," if copies are distributed to readers as ARCs, then it counts as a valid edition and must stay on the site. However, if nothing but proofs were eve..."

Thank you very much! :)