Matt Shaw - Extreme Horror Author discussion

Latest News > Sneak Peak! Let me know your thoughts! Who wants darker?

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matt (new)

Matt Shaw (matt-shaw) | 137 comments Mod
Unedited opener to INSANE:

I could stare into her eyes all night. I never believed the saying ‘the eyes are the windows into the soul’ until I found myself looking into her eyes and staring directly into the heart of her peaceful soul. And what a soul it was; filled with a radiant beauty and a goodness not often seen in other humans. Most, including myself, walking around tainted from various aspects of the life lived but not here. In these eyes was something special. She closed them - stopping the possibility of soul searching.
I tenderly stroked her cheek and called her a, “Tease.” Her skin was soft and warm to the touch. Such perfect skin. No blemishes, no marks. Nothing. Flawless. I leaned forward and gave it a delicate kiss. A lick of my lips and she tastes of peach. Most be some kind of lotion she uses.
I ran my hand down her body starting at the cheek I’d just touched, down the side of her face, her neck, her bosom - down to the blade which jutted out from her stomach. I took a hold of the handle and gave it a twist. She moaned and winced. I pulled the knife from her stomach and looked at the open wound left behind before the ever-spilling blood made it difficult to see in. Looked bad. Daddy will kiss it better. I moved down her quivering body until I was face to face with the torn skin. A little lick and a strong taste of iron. She flinched. I flicked my tongue across the slit as though lapping at her clitoris. I looked up to her face, her breathing is getting shallow. I pressed my hand against her bare vagina and started to stroke softly. A quick little spit on my fingers and I slowly pushed them inside of her. She moaned and winced. A whisper from me to her telling her to, “Go with it,” as I slowly started to move my fingers into and out of her vagina. My goal is to send her to Heaven before sending her to Heaven. She’s moaning and squirming around my fingers - a move I take to mean she is enjoying herself. I let go of the knife and ran my spare hand over her body until it rested upon her heaving breast. A ripple of pleasure for her as I tickled her left nipple - now standing to attention. Enjoy it my love for you deserve it.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

*Whistle*... Yow. Normally I'd say, the darker the better, Matt. Yes, I would read this book. Sounds a bit taboo though... I'd still read it.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Sandberg (lisasandberg) | 25 comments I saw this on Facebook, I would read it. :)

message 4: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Keane (StuartKeane) | 21 comments Mate, keep pushing the boundaries. I don't know any author who's doing this as efficiently as you. Keep it up!

message 5: by Matt (new)

This is shaping up to be the most fucked up story yet with a MASSIVE twist.

message 6: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Keane (StuartKeane) | 21 comments Good to hear. Looking forward to it already : )

message 8: by Caroline (new)

Caroline Gebbie | 20 comments Matt wrote: "This is shaping up to be the most fucked up story yet with a MASSIVE twist."

Count me in

message 9: by Matt (new)

Best get cracking then hey lol

message 10: by Valerie (new)

Valerie Sparkle | 21 comments I can't wait to read it!

message 11: by JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (last edited Jul 25, 2014 08:54PM) (new)

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (jahayra) | 39 comments "Daddy will kiss it better"? ....

.... I'm sold!

..... On another note. I'm all for gore as long as it serves a purpose. I don't like when an author throws random brutality just to make me cringe. ....But that's just me.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hahaha, Jahy. Perfect. :)

message 13: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Pelfrey (jennpelfrey) | 8 comments WICKED! I'm with Stuart...keep pushing the boundaries!

JaHy☝Hold the Fairy Dust (jahayra) | 39 comments Jenna **Dreams** wrote: "Hahaha, Jahy. Perfect. :)"

:-D

message 15: by Paul (new)

Paul Nelson (pauln) | 16 comments Sounds wicked, when can I get it :)
To echo everyone else the darker the better for me.