What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

You Slay Me (Aisling Grey #1)
This topic is about You Slay Me
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Dragon mate/ shifter romance [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Kirk | 8 comments I believe it’s a series. There is a girl who walks into a bar and there is a man there she walks up to. She takes his drink and downs it. The whole bar is shocked because he is a dragon and that fire drink would of killed a normal human. Which means she is a dragon mate. There are demons and shifters and loads of other supernaturals in this world.

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6972 comments Mod
One of the books in the Silver Dragons (or one of the other books series set in the same universe).

message 3: by Amanda (last edited Mar 28, 2018 08:03PM) (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments So i usually like dragon shifter type books so i went reading some reviews for this series Ann aka Iftcan mentioned because they were so mixed and i honestly had to laugh at some of them! But while i was reading the You Slay Me book from the aisling grey series mentioned a comment
(view spoiler) which might be what you were looking for even tho that person didnt much care for it I will check them out lol

message 4: by Ayla (new)

Ayla Kirk | 8 comments Amanda that’s it! Thank you! I totally forgot the author Katie MacAlister

message 5: by Amanda (new) - added it

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Lol well thanks for the location to find it Ann aka iftcan! Tag team ;)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

You Slay Me (other topics)