What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Victoria and the Rogue
This topic is about Victoria and the Rogue
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Historical Romance Adult (I think) book starts with a girl going to England to live with her "aunt"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danae (new)

Danae | 3 comments I read a book about a strong heroine going to england, i think she was an indian princess or something, i believe to get married. The heroine was unique because she had been tiger hunting in India i think. Theres another man that she meets on the boat who she thinks is insufferable. The only other things i remember is she was invited to a picnic and a street urchin kid stole something and she chased them down, earning the respect of the kids. Also the man she is supposed to marry is actually not great and his mother locks her into their house and steals her clothes so when she escapes out the window she looks like a hussy. I believe the cover had a tiger on it and might have been blue. Any help would be great, thanks.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37809 comments Mod
When did you read it?

message 3: by Danae (new)

Danae | 3 comments maybe 4 or 5 years ago?

message 4: by Danae (new)

Danae | 3 comments It's Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot, thought it was adult but it's young adult

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (amanda_redpeach) | 253 comments Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot for the link, thanks for letting us know what it was!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Victoria and the Rogue (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Meg Cabot (other topics)