What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > (YA/Fantasy/Space /Adventure) Ex-Space Captain and his alien friend goes on adventures

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments I believe the cover had a green alien on it shooting a ray gun; I remember the first couple of pages being about how the ex captain was fighting dogs for food, earth was some type of prison planet, and some lady from the captian's past needed his help; he only went if his alien friend went; I remember at some point they fought gold robots or something like that...

I read it in 2001, might have been published in the 80's early 90's...

Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
Joseph --
You can bump your thread every month or so. This puts your book back at the top of the folder instead of on page 24. More people and newer eyes will see it and perhaps know your book. Good luck!

message 3: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments Sure, how?

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Joseph wrote: "Sure, how?"

You just bumped it - any comment you make will bump the thread. Many people just type "bump."

message 5: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments Bumb...

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

We do ask that you not bump it more often than every 30 days (this is in the Group Rules popup box that you see whenever you make a comment), because the group is so large.

So 30 days from the last comment in the thread would be the minimum time to bump it.

message 7: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments Still need help...

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

It's only May 23rd.

message 9: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments Still could use help... Thank you in advance...

message 10: by Sam (new)

Sam Esmeralda | 34 comments Possibly Earth 2.0: Prison Planet by William Crow Johnson?

message 11: by Kris (new)

message 12: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments Thanks Sam and Kris but that wasn't it. I did find a new book to read though!

message 13: by Jay (new)

Jay (read_it) | 7 comments I want to add: The book was a space adventure. I do believe I read that the Space Captain's friend dies.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Earth 2.0: Prison Planet (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

William Crow Johnson (other topics)