Spaztic Readers discussion

2018 Archives > April Colors: Purple and Blue

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leela (new)

Leela For April, I chose colors that would remind me of rain and flowers! So purple and blue. Pick any book who's covers have these colors on it. It doesn't have to be large. As long as the color is there. And let us know what you picked! See what kind of books we have chosen!

message 2: by Ryan (last edited Mar 29, 2018 07:10AM) (new)

Ryan (librarianryan) | 9 comments Don't know if I will get these read, but they came out and I purchased them last month.
Pitch Dark
Ink, Iron, and Glass

Some other blue books on my shelf
Breathe
Heart of Iron
Nyxia
27 Hours
At the Bottom of the World

I will probably read at least one of these in April.

message 3: by Leela (new)

Leela I just got Heart of Iron (Heart of Iron, #1) by Ashley Poston too! And I really want to get 27 Hours since it sounds so cool!

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana | 25 comments Mod
Ooh I heard about 27 hours last year when it came out but haven't heard anything since! I need to get myself a copy lol. I think I might do The Smell of Other People's Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock for this challenge. It's nice and short and it's been on my shelf for awhile!

message 5: by Leela (new)

Leela We are in need of nice short books! XD

message 6: by Leela (new)

Leela I'm hoping to finish Geekerella by Ashley Poston for this challenge!

message 7: by Leela (new)

Leela I ended up finishing Geekerella by Ashley Poston and now I'm working on Bygone Badass Broads 52 Forgotten Women Who Changed the World by Mackenzi Lee for a part 2 of this challenge!

message 8: by Leela (new)

Leela I did finish Bygone Badass Broads which made for finishing this challenge twice.

message 9: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) I just finished a book with blue in the title not sure if that counts Midnight Blue by L.J. Shen was very good in a risky/angsty romance kind of way.