Spaztic Readers discussion

The Welcome Wagon > Introductions

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leela (new)

Leela Introduce yourselves! Obviously we all like reading! But what else do you enjoy! For example:

I love coffee, tea, and enjoy binge watching youtube videos. I enjoy crafty projects that I really continue and I love playing sims!

message 2: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 45 comments Mod
I love animals. I have my own petsitting business and I’m a wildlife rehabilitator. I have a pet basset hound, a one eyed cat, a pigeon, a turtle and two geckos. I collect keychains, Funko Pops and tons of other weird things.
I like unflavored coffee & tea. I’m a picky eater. I won’t eat things that I don’t like. I start many more craft projects than I finish though I do enjoy doing them. I also love building nanoblock monuments.

message 3: by Megan (new)

Lol I forgot to mention that I have an irrational obsession with Bruce Willis and I love Die Hard. Especially Die Hard 2! I’m also not afraid to admit that I love the movie The Notebook!

message 4: by Leela (new)

Leela Megan wrote: "Lol I forgot to mention that I have an irrational obsession with Bruce Willis and I love Die Hard. Especially Die Hard 2! I’m also not afraid to admit that I love the movie The Notebook!"

My stepmom thinks my dad looks like Bruce Willis. Lol. The mexican version.

message 5: by Emily Rabecca (new)

Emily Rabecca (northernbellebookworm) Hi! I love writing, scrapbooking, I just found a new love in searching for sea glass. I also cooking and collecting cookbooks. And I’m addicted to Pinterest lol

message 6: by Leela (new)

Leela Northern Belle Bookworm wrote: "Hi! I love writing, scrapbooking, I just found a new love in searching for sea glass. I also cooking and collecting cookbooks. And I’m addicted to Pinterest lol"

Everyone loses themselves to Pinterest, myself included! I have to look up what sea glass is!

message 7: by Diana (new)

Diana | 25 comments Mod
Hi! I love travel, trying new recipes, my cats, and spending too much time watching netflix. I also have a problem starting scrapbooks but never getting around to finishing them lol

message 8: by Megan (new)

Northern Belle Bookworm wrote: "Hi! I love writing, scrapbooking, I just found a new love in searching for sea glass. I also cooking and collecting cookbooks. And I’m addicted to Pinterest lol"

I love searching for sea glass. Something about it is so calm and satisfying.

Leela wrote: "Megan wrote: "Lol I forgot to mention that I have an irrational obsession with Bruce Willis and I love Die Hard. Especially Die Hard 2! I’m also not afraid to admit that I love the movie The Notebo..."

That’s hysterical!

message 9: by Megan (last edited Mar 29, 2018 10:07PM) (new)

Diana wrote: "Hi! I love travel, trying new recipes, my cats, and spending too much time watching netflix. I also have a problem starting scrapbooks but never getting around to finishing them lol"

Lately I’ve spent almost all of my free time binging on Netflix. Santa Clarita Diet Care back and I watched the whole new season in one night!
What are your cats’ names?

message 10: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) Hi my name is Wendy and would like to thank Megan for inviting me to your group. I love reading, traveling and photography. You can hardly ever find me with out a book. Books are my addiction. I live in upstate NY with my husband and two boys. Look forward to reading with you ladies and discussing books.

message 11: by Leela (new)

Leela Welcome Wendy! We are glad to have you!

message 12: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) So excited to discuss books , thanks Leela

message 13: by Megan (new)

So glad you joined Wendy!!!

message 14: by Johanna (new)

Johanna Ross | 1 comments Hi everyone! I’m Johanna - Megan added me to this group awhile back. We’ve gots new baby at home so I haven’t been active yet, but hope to in the next month or so. I am a school librarian, so I have summers off and will be able to up my reading. I have been keeping an eye on what book you all have been choosing and I think I’ll enjoy this group!
I read mostly YA (I work in a middle high school library) but also a lot of fantasy, romance and graphic novels. I have a two year old boy and a 6 week old girl, three cats that I’m obsessed with, and when I have free time I like to knit, crochet and do jigsaw puzzles.

message 15: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wmaresca) Megan wrote: "So glad you joined Wendy!!!"

thanks for the invite !!!

message 16: by Megan (new)

Welcome Johanna and Anson!!! It’s so great of you guys to join. I think you’re really going to like our group. Not only do we love YA, MG and Graphic Novels but we are also all about the furbabies!!! And Anson I once had a Betta fish named Jeremy for 3 years. I would even travel with him every week back and forth when I visited my boyfriend at his college 2 hrs away.

message 17: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne | 36 comments I just realized I never introduced myself. I am Roxanne, mother to 3 boys. 18, 10, and 6. My oldest just graduated high school and is off to UVA this year so it has been busy and a emotional time of the year for me. I have two dogs. I am in Tennessee, and some of my loves are coffee, tv, and lately anything that will help me relieve my stress. I love reading, and have a major library addiction. Right now my go to genre is mysteries, thrillers. Lately I find myself not reading as much ya, fantasy, or sci-fi. But I still pick them up however, I find myself quicker to DNF then I did before.