The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Leigh Bardugo FANDOM > Leigh Bardugo

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 8 comments If you havent heard of this magnificent author.. give her a chance. Grishaverse is one of the greatest series Ive read in the past few years.. Its so, so good.

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea Jordan wrote: "If you havent heard of this magnificent author.. give her a chance. Grishaverse is one of the greatest series Ive read in the past few years.. Its so, so good."

I'm definitely going to read it soon, I promise myself!

message 3: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
I bought the GrishaVerse series last week, planning to pick it up after HoF. Pretty excited after all the praise I've heard about it!

message 4: by Bayli (new)

Bayli Park (notyourtypicallibraryitern) | 20 comments i love Leigh's writing it's entrancing

message 5: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 8 comments I completely agree.. i didnt realise the grisha series had like 6 seperate small stores.. kind of like grisha fairytales.. theyre so great

message 6: by Bayli (new)

Bayli Park (notyourtypicallibraryitern) | 20 comments im so ready for her new book King of Scars

message 7: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 8 comments I didnt know there was one coming out! I love Nikolai.. another book release to add to my growing list

message 8: by Bayli (new)

message 9: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Apparently it's out next year. I can't wait that long!
I haven't read the GrishaVerse or Six of Crows (I plan to soon) but WonderWoman: Warbringer was so cool!

message 10: by Bayli (new)

Bayli Park (notyourtypicallibraryitern) | 20 comments EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL THERE'S A COVER FOR KING OF SCARS I REPEAT THERE's A COVER FOR KING OF SCARS

message 11: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Bayli wrote: "EVERYONE THIS IS NOT A DRILL THERE'S A COVER FOR KING OF SCARS I REPEAT THERE's A COVER FOR KING OF SCARS"

OMG I HAVE TO SEE IT!

message 12: by Cordelianne (new)

Cordelianne | 97 comments IT IS SO PRETTY I LOVE IT!!

message 13: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Oh my gosh.....2019!!?! Whaaa? Does Leigh actually think I can wait that long?!

message 14: by Bayli (last edited May 01, 2018 10:03AM) (new)

Bayli Park (notyourtypicallibraryitern) | 20 comments at least it's January :(

message 15: by Bea (new)

Bea I think I'm most excited for Ninth House. I love Nikolai but I'm up for something fresh from my favourite author too.

message 16: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) Just finished Shadow and Bone. Highly recommend it!!

message 17: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

WoowReallly wrote: "Just finished Shadow and Bone. Highly recommend it!!"

I know right! I read that one last month, it's brilliant!

message 18: by Riley (new)

Riley (woowreallly) I utterly agree!

message 19: by jolie (new)

jolie (jolieve) | 9 comments I'm so excited for king of scars too! I love Nikolai but I only read book 1 and 2 from the Shadow and Bone series. Thats because I mostly read books in german (I'm from Germany) and for some dumb reason the german publisher stopped producing the last book.... But I think I'll read it in english soon:)

message 20: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

jolie wrote: "I'm so excited for king of scars too! I love Nikolai but I only read book 1 and 2 from the Shadow and Bone series. Thats because I mostly read books in german (I'm from Germany) and for some dumb r..."

I've only read #1 and I love Nikolai! I've been meaning to read the rest of the series ever since I finished book 1 but, heck, I've got so many books to read it slipped my mind. I don't know when I'll finish it (I'm terrible at sticking to series :/)
That sucks that your publisher stopped publishing--that would be my nightmare!