Authors & Reviewers discussion

Welcome! [Getting Started] > <CLOSED> Looking for YA/New Adult Books to Review!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by EruditeAF (new)

EruditeAF Literary Symposium (eruditeafliterary) | 5 comments Hello!

In an attempt to branch out from beta reading and editing, I have started a book review blog with an intended audience of the under 35 crowd. I'm looking for authors that have written YA or New Adult books, but have no particular genre requirements other than that. I tend to NOT LOVE stories with insta-love, but it's not something I absolutely won't read. I would be able to provide a review not only on my blog, but on goodreads and Amazon as well. I am an avid reader with a great love of books so I look forward to diving into the new world your book creates. You can either send me a message here, or e-mail me at heather@eruditeafliterary.com

Thanks!

Heather

message 2: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon | 48 comments Do you like Fantasy? YA Christian Fantasy?

message 3: by EruditeAF (last edited Mar 28, 2018 02:34PM) (new)

EruditeAF Literary Symposium (eruditeafliterary) | 5 comments Yes! I love fantasy. I would definitely be open to reading that.

message 4: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Schwimley (victoriaschwimley) | 25 comments Hi, Heather. How about a YA Christian (very mild Christian reference, but highly emotional according to reviewers). I can offer an ebook or audiobook if you're into audiobooks. Twisted Faith Twisted Faith by Victoria Schwimley

message 5: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon | 48 comments Okay! How would I send a book to you?

message 6: by EruditeAF (new)

EruditeAF Literary Symposium (eruditeafliterary) | 5 comments Victoria wrote: "Hi, Heather. How about a YA Christian (very mild Christian reference, but highly emotional according to reviewers). I can offer an ebook or audiobook if you're into audiobooks. [book:Twisted Faith|..."

I would love to review your book! (I would prefer an ebook.) Please send me an email at heather@eruditeafliterary.com and we can set it up. Thank you!

message 7: by EruditeAF (new)

EruditeAF Literary Symposium (eruditeafliterary) | 5 comments Amariah wrote: "Okay! How would I send a book to you?"

You can send any format to my email, heather@eruditeafliterary.com. From there I can give you a timeline of when I could complete your book and post my review. Thanks!

message 8: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon | 48 comments Would I be able to send it through postal? If that is okay.

message 9: by Addison (new)

Addison Carmichael | 21 comments Hi Heather! I just published a debut NA/YA Fantasy entitled "GUARDED WISH" (listed here on GoodReads). Would you be interested in reading/reviewing? I would also be available for author interviews, as well as anything else you need to help you get started. Let me know--
Addison Carmichael

message 10: by EruditeAF (new)

EruditeAF Literary Symposium (eruditeafliterary) | 5 comments Amariah wrote: "Would I be able to send it through postal? If that is okay."

That would be fine! Can you e-mail me for my address?

message 11: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Rain (PatrickRain) | 10 comments Hello Heather,

I noticed you like fantasy. I have an epic fantasy novel called The King's Fall. Let me know if that's something that you would be interested in reading and I can get you a copy.

Best
Patrick Rain

message 12: by Addison (new)

Addison Dixon | 48 comments Yes. What is your email?

message 13: by Errin (new)

Errin Stevens (errintevens) | 50 comments Hi Heather - I sent you a message within the Goodreads app. :-)

message 14: by Davon (last edited Apr 06, 2018 11:52AM) (new)

Davon Custis | 11 comments Hi,

I am looking for reviewers to read my second edition for my novel.

The Memory of Lost Dreams
Word count: 113,000 words
Genre: Sci-fi/Dystopian YA

Book blurb:
Malik Soules has never seen such an amazing sight.

There lay the city of Imperia: gutted, destroyed, cracked with broken windows, every skyscraper went slanted within this deep underground cavern.

What happened to this place so long ago?

He accidentally stumbles upon a machine called REQUIEM. By mistake, it sends him into a strange new world: where futuristic technology rules and sheer terror fills the hearts of ordinary citizens.

He can't seem to escape this nightmarish dream!

(Revised Second Edition 03/31/2018: includes Part I and Part II) ***Side note: Original First Edition included only Part I prior to 03/31/2018***

My book is available on Kindle Unlimited. Also, I can email you a PDF to your email. My email is thememoryseries@gmail.com

Please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Davon C.

message 15: by Antoinette (new)

Antoinette Corum | 11 comments Hello Heather,
I would very much like to have a review from you. I have written a series of four science fiction/fantasy books for juvenile readers which I believe will appeal to teen readers as well. If you are interested, you can check out the first three on Goodreads or Amazon.com. (The fourth will be published in the next week or so.) I will be happy to send you a PDF file of any of the four.
Thanks for your time.
Antoinette Corum
https://www.amazon.com/Sophie-Max-Ant...

https://www.amazon.com/Sophie-Max-Tum...

https://www.amazon.com/Sophie-Max-Sea...

message 16: by Nick (new)

Nick Zwirblia | 9 comments Looking for reviews for:

The Bramford Chronicles, Book I: Johnny & Baby Jumbo

The Bramford Chronicles, Book I Johnny & Baby Jumbo by Nick Zwirblia

Boy in Depression era Vermont rescues baby elephant from burning wreckage of a circus train.

Nicky Z

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura Koerber | 6 comments Are you interested in non-fiction? I wrote an account of the rescue of 124 dogs from a hoarder who was running a fake dog rescue. He had a national reputation and a donor income of over two hundred thou a year, but dogs died of starvation and thirst while kept stacked up in crates in a warehouse. The rescue was unique in that it succeeded without support from local authorities. Its a story of protests, an assault, lawsuits, local political corruption and, ultimately, the rescue of the dogs. All proceeds are donated to dog rescue. Here is a link so you can read more about this book, if interested: https://www.amazon.com/Once-Was-Lost-...

I will gladly send a pdf or give a copy as a gift to your Kindle. Thank you, Laura

message 18: by C.L. (new)

C.L. Hi Heather,

Are you still available for reviewing?

Thanks,
CL

message 19: by Erin (new)

Erin Lockwood (erinlockwood) | 5 comments I have a YA/coming of age novel I would love for you to review. Let me know if you're still available.

Erin

message 20: by Madness (new)

Madness Jones | 15 comments If you find the time after combing through all these other great book choices, my novel "The Legend of Yan-Kan Mar" is a YA sci-fi novel with a majority female cast that focuses on themes of family, adapting to a fresh start in life, historical embellishment, and of course an alien invasion. If this sounds like something you would be interested in check it out :)