Christian Speculative Fiction discussion

Fantasy/Spec Fic Book Club

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Elrich (mhelrichbooks) | 76 comments Hi Everyone!
I would like to be able to start a book club here where we can discuss different Christian Fantasy/Science Fiction Books once a month in a live forum. Would you be interested?
I'm receiving this book for free from Bethany House and would be open to discussing it: The Wounded Shadow
I also have The Ryn which we could discuss. Let me know if you're interested!

message 2: by Lara (new)

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
M.H. wrote: "Hi Everyone!
I would like to be able to start a book club here where we can discuss different Christian Fantasy/Science Fiction Books once a month in a live forum. Would you be interested?
I'm rec..."

Hi! We have been talking about starting a reading challenge. It is good to hear that you are interested. We will be posting a book to discuss on April 2nd. I love your suggestions and we will keep them in mind for the next challenge!

message 3: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Elrich (mhelrichbooks) | 76 comments I would love to join the challenge! where do I find the discussion?

message 4: by Lara (new)

Lara Lee | 500 comments Mod
I just posted the challenge on the group home page and I will post a discussion thread in April. I hope you enjoy the book!

message 5: by M.H. (new)

M.H. Elrich (mhelrichbooks) | 76 comments thanks!

message 6: by Stoney (new)

Stoney deGeyter | 134 comments Is there a way to join that challenge and/or comment on it? I love this space trilogy by CS Lewis. I think these are the books I've read the most number of times other than the Bible.