Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Stewart Kingdom of Scotland, 1371-1603
Book Cover Help > book cover for Stewart Kingdom of Scotland

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anna Allen | 19 comments I have a scan of the cover of this book but no idea how to upload it-- right publisher, right publication date, although it was before ISBN numbers. Goodreads says to ask the Librarians. Thank you.

message 2: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments You can upload it to your Goodreads profile, then link to it here and a librarian will add the image to the book record.

Anna Allen | 19 comments Z-squared wrote: "You can upload it to your Goodreads profile, then link to it here and a librarian will add the image to the book record."

This is going to sound really stupid, but where on my profile would I upload a photo [of a book cover]?

message 4: by Z-squared (new)

Z-squared | 8580 comments Er, I don't know how to do it on an author profile, but on a regular user profile, look at the top left corner of the page. Under the profile photo, click "more photos". Then in the top right, click on "add more photos."

message 5: by Anna (last edited Mar 27, 2018 06:38PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Anna Allen | 19 comments I had to click on the profile photo and then the "add more photos" showed up. Here's the link:
https://www.goodreads.com/photo/autho...
Thank you.

message 6: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19927 comments Thank you; cover added. Do you have a page count for that book?

Anna Allen | 19 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Thank you; cover added. Do you have a page count for that book?"
284 pages.
Thank you for adding the cover.

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19927 comments Page count added. You can remove the cover from your photos if you wish.

Anna Allen | 19 comments Abcdarian wrote: "Page count added. You can remove the cover from your photos if you wish."

Thank you again!