The Place Where We Can Calm Down discussion

Personal Rooms: > Kaitlyn's Room.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 197 (197 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 12, 2018 05:02PM) (new)

Hey everyone, how are Y'all? Welcome to my room, you can do anything you want. And as crazy as I am, I hope it ain't padded.

((Beware of Swearing.))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Today in Maine: the weather's a little bit warmer and the sun's shin- no, I wouldn't say that the sun's shining. :P

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not a sitter-stiller kinda person. Today's quiet, too quiet for me. Maybe I'll take a walk or convince my Dad to go to the hardware store with me. :P

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

And, so ya guys know, anyone can post in here so it's not just me having a third party conversation on a quiet day. I mean, yes, I am crazy but I like to think I'm not an idiot. XD

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well to prevent the day from staying quiet I built a bird house/feeder combo and sat outside for awhile. Maybe tomorrow I'll work on my truck. I don't know what else will take place. :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Easter is coming up so freaking quick it's like I can't even look at the clock without it changing! Nevermind just Easter, where the hell has the month gone? April?? Oh, and April fools on Easter? I got some plans for my cousin. >:-O Just joking... I ain't gonna be that devilish. :P

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy two-days-early Easter to everybody! And if you do not celebrate it, happy holidays. I don't necessarily celebrate it for the religious aspect of it... but chocolate bunnies here I come! :P

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Well it's a beautiful day today so let's hope it stays like that for Easter, tomorrow. I'm gonna go sit outside in a bit. The internet is tricky like that, but if only you can join me (without being on Skype). :P

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Well for Easter I played baseball, my favorite sport, with my cousin and I had a good time. Hope everyone did as well. The weather here was nice... but a little colder than I would have liked. Although it was warm enough to take your jacket off, which is a plus. :P

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I officially have a wooden slugger on order! :D I think if I had a team I'd be a better pitcher than batter, but if you like baseball, it's good to have a bat at hand...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Alright now, did I come to the party late? It's very quiet here and I love this group... how can I revive it? Gotta do something. :P

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe if I disappeared it would bring back more people. XD Now I'm asking myself questions. Anyhow, have a good day everyone.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey... I'm back! Did you miss me? Wait a sec, how the hell can I be back if I was never gone? JK, I didn't go crazy YET. Good afternoon everyone.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

It's so cold outside and it's effing April. But it's alright because you gotta be used to Maine weather. :}

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I got my slugger in the mail! I'm honestly more used to pitching but it'll be fun learning to batter!! :D

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

You know when I look at these posts and read them... I must come across as a crazy women. But don't be scared, I won't bite... just punch. :P

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Does anybody else here like Monster Jam? My favorite truck is Storm Damage and my late Grandfather's was Grave Digger. I wish I could have gotten him the driver's signature... random topic. :P

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Damn it's been a stressed out week. Looking into getting a new house and new chicks hatching... I'm so dang happy it's Saturday. (Is it Saturday?)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey everyone. It's raining today... just when I think Spring comes April showers start. I'm not an eye roller but that's what's going on here in Maine.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Can anybody else crack their pinkie? Yes, I just asked that. I can crack mine and I think it's dislocated if it's possible for someone to dislocate their pinkie. I'M A FREAK. Can anybody else wiggle their ears? :D

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Another weird thing I have: is it normal for a person to trip at least once a day? I've fallen in a Lowes parking lot over a curb. I've even fallen over a garden hose with a root beer bottle that went flying one way and I the other. I'm not a graceful being. :D

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish I can summon peeps on GR cuz I need to chat! I'm in dire need of talking to somebody. I'm about to faint from stir craziness. HELP KAITLYN, I HAVEN'T SPOKEN TO A HUMAN IN PERSON FOR A DAY. Okay, I'm gonna shut up and sign down now. Goodnight! :D

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I just wanna punch a wall for no effing reason!! I just want today to end and tomorrow to come. I'm angry and I don't know why.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I feel like I'm dancing in a cloud! One minute I'm angry and the next I'm as effing happy as a swan in a pond full of fish, what the hell is wrong with me?

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Has anybody else tried the Wonder Woman walk? But turned out looking like a drunk Kangaroo on steroids? Oops, just leaked a secret of myself. HA-HA-HA. I really need help.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Today I am finally and officially back to normal. :P The past few days I have been acting like an idiot. But I'm BACK! XD

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Got some gardening done although my hands are black... silly thing is, you'd think I've heard of the invention called gloves... but that makes it less enjoyable! XD

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you Rico, I appreciate ya viewing it! Wow... I actually found someone able to grasp an interest in my oddities. Ha ha. :)

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey to the fellow ladies... ever feel like when you're brushing your hair that you just wanna hit yourself in the head with the brush since your bored and feeling down? Well if you're odd like me and get that feeling... don't try it. Like a dummy, I did it and have a headache now. Maybe I tightened a few loose screws up in that brain though. XD

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

My emotions are just flying out the windows today. I don't feel like myself and my arm feels dislocated. I have bruises on my knees I don't know how I got and here I am lonely. XD I need to reintroduce myself to myself now!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, I see, my bed sheet is ripped too. Maybe I got into a fight with myself when I was sleeping last night? It's not small enough to sew. It's a goner. Wtf have I done and how?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I REALLY NEED HELP! I'm angry at myself for no reason, I feel stressed and locked away, my jeans are ripped and my mind won't focus!! But take a deep breath, listen to some FGL and relax. *Phew*

Phoenix~They/Them Kaitlyn wrote: "Another weird thing I have: is it normal for a person to trip at least once a day? I've fallen in a Lowes parking lot over a curb. I've even fallen over a garden hose with a root beer bottle that w..."

I trip at least 5 times a day

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

My goodness, my true friend! I always trip and my Mom thinks it's really strange... sometimes I agree but it comes with my personality! XD

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

I despise sneakers! I love boots and boots only. Sneakers are so uncomfortable but my Mom tries to convince me they're better. Leave me with my Western boots and that's it. I'm good to go.

Wtf I just realized how random that is. That's a little too random for even me! XDD

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Life can be a damn pain in the ass just as must as it can be a present. Just when you're finally believing yourself and seeing the bright side to everything in the day... BOOM. Someone comes along as says something about you not doing what you're supposed to or you're never doing the right thing and you never get the job done. It feels like BS when life throws that your way. 0-0

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Well it's a nice day out and I better finish mowing the rest of the lawn. Oh, yeah, I love mowing. Mowing and punching are my ways to coo stress. A he-he.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

And I got to do mowing and punching! Woo! Does the punching thing have to be a punching bag? It can't be something living? Dammit... maybe I cheated. XD

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Now I'm playing "Indiana Jones and The Emperor's Tomb" on a rainy day. XD Past few days I caught up on outside logging work and woot-woot. Mother Nature gave me a break. Lmao.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Got some good punching in today! Blasted the radio, opened the barn doors and knocked some dust off that old Everlast! My favorite Brantley Gilbert song came on and I put it so loud I may have startled the chickens unintended. XP

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna go Mudding so bad but we sold the Jeep awhile ago... and if I used the Ford I'd get in big trouble. Lmao. An air-born Jeep in the hills of Maine. My kinda dream! Sadly not reality. ;-;

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

A happy Memorial day to the ones that lost their spouses, the children that lost their parent, the soldier that lost their partner and the friend that lost their friend. Wishing you a day to remember them and may their memories live on. We'll never sacrifice the freedom they've given us and the pride their heroism had produced to us. We thank you. God bless you.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

My toothache hurts like hell and it's more than one tooth. My whole mouth feels like it's been punched and kicked and stabbed and... (not a possibility, right?) I'm in the most discomfort. ;-;

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

So, ain't it funny how life changes in unexplained ways? Yesterday I was cheerfully reading a book huddled up on the couch with a terrible toothache that didn't stop me. In the next few days I'll have three molar teeth ripped out using Novocaine. It's gonna hurt like hell, I just know it. And I had the chance to go under and not feel it... but I'm already worried enough about waking up day by day let alone sedation. I'm actually scared, why the eff though? I don't get scared this easy. :[

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I wanna punch something so hard that my knuckles bleed. I'm angry.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm happier than before, now, but my teeth hurt like hell and Annie's yelling in my ear. Annie is my (assumed to be) pullet. Yes, I'm a crazy ass with a hen in my house.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Wednesday is the day I say goodbye to the teeth that'll give me problems in the future and have caused me many toothaches. I've been really stressed and today I'm clear of stress, held Annie, gonna go plant Chrysanthemum seeds and take a deep breath... I'm fine.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

I'M NOT FINE, SO MUCH ON MY EFFING MIND AND NOT ENOUGH TIME IN THE DAY! I really need to talk to somebody... anyone have the guts and embrace my idiotic side?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*Rocks in a fetal position with a container of pudding* having these dental problems and being fed soft food just makes my low self-esteem even lower. I feel like they're gonna put me in a senior citizens home and I'm just a teen, doggone it. ;-;

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a rainy day!! I like rainy days. Rainy days are fun.

« previous 1 3 4