Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Review for dark, urban fantasy

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie Batiste | 11 comments Hello all,
I am looking for reviews for my second novella. It's book 2 in the Moon Investigations series. If anyone is interested let me know.
Synopsis:
A soggy decrepit ghost visits Hazel. And with her new ghostly admirer comes a new case and a new hidden danger.
Lola is wanted for the murder of Royce Habernath, a pirate treasure hunter whom she has fought with many times over a treasure map. In their search for the truth, Hazel, Syn and Blossom struggle with the realization, Lola is the mistress of secrets and killing someone is definitely within her wheelhouse. But when it becomes clear that Lola was framed it becomes a race to find the real murderer before Lola is sent to a prison most don't return from. At least not whole.
If that wasn't bad enough, Hazel may have a hidden power a queen is searching for. Whether Hazel truly has it or not the Blood Queen and her minions now know she is on Crystal Lake. And if they find Hazel, her death is certain.

message 2: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Holton (lauren_holton) | 20 comments Hi, are you still looking for reviews?