Gore and More discussion

All Heads Turn When the Hunt Goes By
Classic Horror Novels > All Heads Turn When the Hunt Goes By - John Farris

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kenneth McKinley | 677 comments Mod
Has anyone read this classic from the late 1970s?

Char Yep. I read it a few years back and enjoyed it. I don't remember much about it now, though, other than how it started off.

Char wrote: "Yep. I read it a few years back and enjoyed it. I don't remember much about it now, though, other than how it started off."

It was my first Farris and I thought his writing style was excellent. Reminded me of Peter Straub, to some degree.

Char I liked it enough that I bought a few more Farris books, but I think I've only read one of them so far. Son of the Endless Night is the one I read.

But I still have The Fury by John Farris Wildwood by John Farris , Fiends by John Farris on hand to read.

Char wrote: "I liked it enough that I bought a few more Farris books, but I think I've only read one of them so far. Son of the Endless Night is the one I read.

But I still have [bookcover:The Fu..."

Look out! You may have the makings of a buddy read right there ;-)

message 6: by REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (last edited Mar 27, 2018 09:29AM) (new) - added it

REMEMBER UKRAINE NOW ReadingReindeer (readingreindeerproximacentauri) | 19 comments Wildwood is exceptional. I read Heads Back in the Day, so probably 70's. Gory.

Char Ken wrote: "Char wrote: "I liked it enough that I bought a few more Farris books, but I think I've only read one of them so far. Son of the Endless Night is the one I read.

But I still have [boo..."

I'd be in for that if you are, Ken!

Char wrote: "Ken wrote: "Char wrote: "I liked it enough that I bought a few more Farris books, but I think I've only read one of them so far. Son of the Endless Night is the one I read.

But I sti..."

Okay. I think we're going to do The Fury later in April. I'll give you a heads up when I create the thread.

message 9: by Char (last edited Mar 27, 2018 10:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Char April is pretty booked up for me already, but please let me know anyway and I will try to join. :)

Latasha (latasha513) Ken wrote: "Char wrote: "Ken wrote: "Char wrote: "I liked it enough that I bought a few more Farris books, but I think I've only read one of them so far. Son of the Endless Night is the one I rea..."

I'm following. I should be able to make it for that one. I hope I like it a little bit more than this one.

It should be towards the end of April.

Latasha (latasha513) Oh yeah that’s plenty good