Lincoln Parish Library discussion

New Books > April 2018-New Books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca (last edited Mar 27, 2018 12:50PM) (new)

Rebecca | 215 comments African American Fiction

Collusion (Parker Crime) by De'nesha Diamond Collusion by De'nesha Diamond
Bad Men and Wicked Women by Eric Jerome Dickey Bad Men and Wicked Women by Eric Jerome Dickey
The Comedown by Rebekah Frumkin The Comedown by Rebekah Frumkin
Dead on Arrival by Kiki Swinson Dead on Arrival by Kiki Swinson

General Fiction

Family and Other Catastrophes by Alexandra Borowitz Family and Other Catastrophes by Alexandra Borowitz
The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner The Husband Hour by Jamie Brenner
Dictionary Stories Short Fictions and Other Findings by Jez Burrows Dictionary Stories: Short Fictions and Other Findings by Jez Burrowes
Paris by the Book by Liam Callanan Paris by the Book by Liam Callanan
The Little Clan by Iris Martin Cohen The Little Clan by Iris Martin Cohen
I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Marisa de los Santos I'll Be Your Blue Sky by Marisa De Los Santos
Hurricane Season by Lauren K. Denton Hurricane Season: A Southern Novel of Two Sisters and the Storms They Must Weather by Lauren K. Denton
My Dear Hamilton A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton by Stephanie Dray My Dear Hamilton: A Novel of Eliza Schuyler Hamilton by Stephanie Dray
The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell by Robert Dugoni The Extraordinary Life of Sam Hell by Robert Dugoni
A Lady's Guide to Selling Out by Sally Franson A Lady's Guide to Selling Out by Sally Franson
Varina by Charles Frazier Varina by Charles Frazier
On Brassard's Farm by Daniel Hecht On Brassard's Farm by Daniel Hecht
The Road Home by Beverly Lewis The Road Home by Beverly Lewis
Women in Sunlight by Frances Mayes Women in Sunlight by Frances Mayes
How to Be Safe by Tom McAllister How to Be Safe by Tom McAllister
The Good Pilot, Peter Woodhouse by Alexander McCall Smith The Good Pilot, Peter Woodhouse by Alexander McCall Smith
The Good Liar by Catherine McKenzie The Good Liar by Catherine McKenzie
Circe by Madeline Miller Circe by Madeline Miller
Miss Julia Raises the Roof by Ann B. Ross Miss Julia Raises the Roof by Ann B. Ross
Property Stories Between Two Novellas by Lionel Shriver Property: Stories Between Two Novellas by Lionel Shriver
You Think It, I'll Say It by Curtis Sittenfeld You Think It, I'll Say It by Curtis Sittenfeld
The Parking Lot Attendant by Nafkote Tamirat The Parking Lot Attendant by Nafkote Tamirat
A Nantucket Wedding by Nancy Thayer A Nantucket Wedding by Nancy Thayer
The Spirit Photographer A Novel by Jon Michael Varese The Spirit Photographer by Jon Michael Varese
Other People's Houses by Abbi Waxman Other People's Houses by Abbi Waxman
The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer The Female Persuasion by Meg Wolitzer
The Secret to Southern Charm (Peachtree Bluff #2) by Kristy Woodson Harvey The Secret to Southern Charm by Kristy Woodson Harvey

Mystery/Thriller/Suspense

Queen Anne's Lace (China Bayles #26) by Susan Wittig Albert Queen Anne's Lace by Susan Wittig Albert
Antiques Wanted (A Trash 'n' Treasures Mystery, #12) by Barbara Allan Antiques Wanted by Barbara Allan
The Fallen (Amos Decker, #4) by David Baldacci The Fallen by David Baldacci
Read Herring Hunt (Mystery Bookshop, #2) by V.M. Burns Read Herring Hunt by V.M. Burns
Whisper the Dead A Cotsworld Village Mystery by Stella Cameron Whisper the Dead: A Cotsworld Village Mystery by Stella Cameron
Bad Neighbors (An Agnes & Effie Mystery #2) by Maia Chance Bad Neighbors: An Agnes and Effie Mystery by Maia Chance
Fiction Can Be Murder by Becky Clark Fiction Can Be Murder by Becky Clark
The Glass Room A Vera Stanhope Mystery by Ann Cleeves The Glass Room: A Vera Stanhope Mystery by Ann Cleeves
The Sixth Day (A Brit in the FBI, #5) by Catherine Coulter The Sixth Day by Catherine Coulter
The Cutting Edge (Lincoln Rhyme, #14) by Jeffery Deaver The Cutting Edge by Jeffery Deaver
The Marmalade Murders by Elizabeth J. Duncan The Marmalade Murders by Elizabeth J. Duncan
The Knowledge A Richard Jury Mystery by Martha Grimes The Knowledge: A Richard Jury Mystery by Martha Grimes
Lord of the Pies (A Kensington Palace Chef Mystery #2) by Nell Hampton Lord of the Pies: A Kensington Palace Chef Mystery by Nell Hampton
Cave of Bones (Leaphorn & Chee #22) by Anne Hillerman Cave of Bones by Anne Hillerman
Hold Back the Dark (Bishop/Special Crimes Unit #18) by Kay Hooper Hold Back the Dark by Kay Hooper
Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell Then She Was Gone by Lisa Jewell
Shattered Mirror (Eve Duncan, #23) by Iris Johansen Shattered Mirror: An Eve Duncan Novel by Iris Johansen
Four of a Kind (Audrey Harte #4) by Kate Kessler Four of a Kind by Kate Kessler
Too Close to Breathe (Frankie Sheehan #1) by Olivia Kiernan Too Close to Breathe by Olivia Kiernan
Whispers of the Dead (Special Tracking Unit #2) by Spencer Kope Whispers of the Dead: A Special Tracking Unit Novel by Spencer Kope
Turning the Tide by Edith Maxwell Turning the Tide by Edith Maxwell
Scot Free by Catriona McPherson Scot Free by Catriona McPherson
Plain Confession (An Amish Mystery #5) by Emma Miller Plain Confession by Emma Miller
Our Little Secret by Roz Nay Our Little Secret by Roz Nay
Macbeth by Jo Nesbø Macbeth by Jo Nesbo
The First Family by Michael Palmer The First Family by Michael Palmer
The 17th Suspect (Women’s Murder Club #17) by James Patterson The 17th Suspect by James Patterson
Twenty-One Days (Daniel Pitt, #1) by Anne Perry Twenty-One Days by Anne Perry
Warning Light by David Ricciardi Warning Light by David Ricciardi
Twisted Prey (Lucas Davenport #28) by John Sandford Twisted Prey by John Sandford
After Anna by Lisa Scottoline After Anna by Lisa Scottoline
Lost Books and Old Bones (Scottish Bookshop Mystery, #3) by Paige Shelton Lost Books and Old Bones by Paige Shelton
The Elizas by Sara Shepard The Elizas by Sara Shepard
Tart of Darkness (Chef-to-Go Mystery, #1) by Denise Swanson Tart of Darkness by Denise Swanson
All the Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson All the Beautiful Lies by Peter Swanson
The Hellfire Club by Jake Tapper The Hellfire Club by Jake Tapper
The Shadow of Death (Sister Agatha and Father Selwyn Mystery #1) by Jane Willan The Shadow of Death: A Sister Agatha and Father Selwyn Mystery by Jane Willan
Shoot First (Stone Barrington, #45) by Stuart Woods Shoot First by Stuart Woods

Romance

Disturbing His Peace (The Academy, #3) by Tessa Bailey Disturbing His Peace: The Academy by Tessa Bailey
The Ways of Heaven by Lindsey Barlow The Ways of Heaven by Lindsey Barlow
Stay with Me (Return to Haven, #1) by Jules Bennett Stay With Me by Jules Bennett
The Bride Takes a Groom (The Penhallow Dynasty, #3) by Lisa Berne The Bride Takes a Groom: The Penhallow Dynasty by Lisa Berne
A Rogue of Her Own (Windham Brides, #4) by Grace Burrowes A Rogue of Her Own by Grace Burrowes
The Family Gathering (Sullivan's Crossing, #3) by Robyn Carr The Family Gathering by Robyn Carr
An Amish Heirloom A Legacy of Love, The Cedar Chest, The Treasured Book, A Midwife's Dream by Amy Clipston An Amish Heirloom by Amy Clipston
The Accidental Guardian (High Sierra Sweethearts, #1) by Mary Connealy The Accidental Guardian by Mary Connealy
My Lady's Choosing An Interactive Romance Novel by Kitty Curran My Lady's Choosing: An Interactive Romance Novel by Kitty Curran
Fearless in Texas (Texas Rodeo, #4) by Kari Lynn Dell Fearless in Texas by Kari Dell
Dead Girl Running (Cape Charade #1) by Christina Dodd Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd
Pelican Point (Hope Harbor #4) by Irene Hannon Pelican Point: A Hope Harbor Novel by Irene Hannon
The Woman Left Behind (GO-Team, #2) by Linda Howard The Woman Left Behind by Linda Howard
The Weaver's Daughter by Sarah E. Ladd The Weaver's Daughter: A Regency Romance Novel by Sarah E. Ladd
Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren Love and Other Words by Christina Lauren
The Designs of Lord Randolph Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens The Designs of Lord Randolph Cavanaguh by Stephanie Laurens
A Match Made in Bed (Spinster Heiresses, #2) by Cathy Maxwell A Match Made in Bed: A Spinster Heiresses Novel by Cathy Maxwell
Lone Rider (Wind River Valley #5) by Lindsay McKenna Lone Rider by Lindsay McKenna
Possibilities A Contemporary Retelling of Persuasion (Jane Austen #6) by Debra White Smith Possibilities: A Contemporary Retelling of Persuasion by Debra White Smith
A Breath of Hope (Under Northern Skies #2) by Lauraine Snelling A Breath of Hope by Lauraine Snelling
Mornings on Main by Jodi Thomas Mornings on Main: A Small-Town Texas Novel by Jodi Thomas
The Pirate Bride (Daughters of the Mayflower #2) by Kathleen Y'Barbo The Pirate Bride: Daughters of the Mayflower by Kathleen Y'Barbo

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca | 215 comments Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror

The City of Lost Fortunes by Bryan Camp The City of Lost Fortunes by Bryan Camp
The Wolf (Under the Northern Sky #1) by Leo Carew The Wolf by Leo Carew
The Wounded Shadow (The Darkwater Saga, #3) by Patrick W. Carr The Wounded Shadow by Patrick W. Carr
Scourged (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #9) by Kevin Hearne Scourged by Kevin Hearne
Unbury Carol by Josh Malerman Unbury Carol by Josh Malerman
Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller Blackfish City by Sam J. Miller
Noir by Christopher Moore Noir by Christopher Moore
Last Shot A Han and Lando Novel by Daniel José Older Last Shot: A Han and Lando Novel by Daniel Older
The Oracle Year by Charles Soule The Oracle Year by Charles Soule
The Thief (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #16) by J.R. Ward The Thief: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood
Wonderblood A Novel by Julia Whicker Wonderblood by Julia Whicker

Nonfiction

Fascism A Warning by Madeleine K. Albright Fascism: A Warning by Madeline Albright
Perfect Is Boring 10 Things My Crazy, Fierce Mama Taught Me about Beauty, Booty, and Being a Boss by Tyra Banks Perfect is Boring: 10 Things My Crazy, Fierce Mama Taught Me about Beauty, Booty, and Being a Boss by Tyra Banks
The Best Cook in the World Tales from My Momma's Table by Rick Bragg The Best Cook in the World: Tales from My Momma's Table by Rick Bragg
The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs A New History of a Lost World by Stephen Brusatte The Rise and Fall of the Dinosaurs: A New History of a Lost World by Steve Brusatte
Love Rules How to Find a Real Relationship in a Digital World by Joanna Coles Love Rules: How to Find a Real Relationship in a Digital World by Joanna Coles
A Higher Loyalty Truth, Lies, and Leadership by James B. Comey A Higher Loyalty: Truth, Lies, and Leadership by James Comey
Lexington and Concord The Battle Heard Round the World by George C. Daughan Lexington and Concord: The Battle Heard Round the World by George C. Daughan
Natural Causes An Epidemic of Wellness, the Certainty of Dying, and Killing Ourselves to Live Longer by Barbara Ehrenreich Natural Causes: An Epidemic of Wellness, the Certainty of Dying, and Killing Ourselves to Live Longer by Barbara Ehrenreich
Unafraid Living with Courage and Hope in Uncertain Times by Adam Hamilton Unafraid: Living with Courage and Hope in Uncertain Times by Adam Hamilton
Resilient 12 Tools for Transforming Everyday Experiences Into Lasting Happiness by Rick Hanson Resilient: 12 Tools for Transforming Everyday Experiences into Lasting Happiness by Rick Hanson
How Women Rise Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back from Your Next Raise, Promotion, or Job by Sally Helgesen How Women Rise: Break the 12 Habits Holding You Back from Your Next Raise, Promotion, or Job by Sally Helgesen
The Library A Catalogue of Wonders by Stuart Kells The Library: A Catalogue of Wonders by Stuart Kells
The Trump White House Changing the Rules of the Game by Ronald Kessler The Trump White House: Changing the Rules of the Game by Ronald Kessler
Beneath a Ruthless Sun A True Story of Violence, Race, and Justice Lost and Found by Gilbert King Beneath a Ruthless Sun: A True Story of Violence, Race, and Justice Lost and Found by Gilbert King
Rocket Men The Daring Odyssey of Apollo 8 and the Astronauts Who Made Man's First Journey to the Moon by Robert Kurson Rocket Men: The Daring Odyssey of Apollo 8 and the Astronauts Who Made Man's First Journey to the Moon by Robert Kurson
Living a Life You Love Embracing the Adventure of Being Led by the Holy Spirit by Joyce Meyer Living a Life You Love by Joyce Meyer
The Bill of Rights A User's Guide by Linda R. Monk The Bill of Rights: A User's Guide by Linda R. Monk
Meghan A Hollywood Princess by Andrew Morton Meghan: A Hollywood Princess by Andrew Morton
This is the Year I Put My Financial Life in Order by John Schwartz This is the Year I Put My Financial Life in Order by John Schwartz
If You're in My Office, It's Already Too Late A Divorce Lawyer's Guide to Staying Together by James J. Sexton If You're in My Office, It's Already Too Late: A Divorce Lawyer's Guide to Staying Together by James Sexton
Lady in Red An Intimate Portrait of Nancy Reagan by Sheila Tate Lady in Red: An Intimate Portrait of Nancy Reagan by Sheila Tate
The Girl Who Smiled Beads A Story of War and What Comes After by Clemantine Wamariya The Girl Who Smiled Beads: A Story of War and What Comes After by Clemantine Wamariya