What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > girl living her brother & family; saves neighbor's son from drowning

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sammielouise (new)

Sammielouise | 1 comments Need help trying get to find a book I can’t remember the name of. This is all I can remember from reading it ages ago.

I think the girl lives with her big brother and his wife and her and her sister in law try sneak a glance over the wall at the fit neighbor and his son which she later while trying to look over the wall saves the next door neighbors son from drowning.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34375 comments Mod
Sammieharleysmummy, around what year did you read this book? I find "ages ago" means different things in this large group.

Please add plot details (a summary) and genre to your topic header using the "edit" link on the desktop website (not mobile app). Someone is more likely to recognize your book. Just ask if you'd like help with this.

Tips for posting a book request: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Nela (new)

message 4: by A.J. (new)

A.J. | 84 comments There are a lot of differences between the plot elements you have given, and the ones in the book I'm about to suggest. But does Truly Madly Guilty sound familiar in any way?

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
I added details to the header.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Truly Madly Guilty (other topics)
To Hate Adam Connor (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Ella Maise (other topics)