Introverted Book Club discussion

Welcome! > Hi there!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gabii (new)

Gabii (gabiireads) | 7 comments Mod
Hi guys and Welcome to the Book Club!
It's my first time doing something like this and I'm excited to start something new.
I named the book club "Introverted" because I'm an introvert and I wanted to connect with people that are the same as me. If you are here you probably love books and you are probably an introvert too. And because this book club was made for making new friends and know fellow book lovers, write something about you. I start!
"My name is Gabriela, I'm 20 years old and I live in a small city in Romania. I love reading and my favorite genres are: contemporary, fantasy and classic. My perfect day consists of reading a good book, a good cup of coffee and my cats. I'm a cat lady."
If you want to follow me on Instagram, my account is: @gabiireads. Let me know yours so I can follow you there.
Have a nice day!

message 2: by Leen (new)

Leen Bishawi | 1 comments Hi my name is leen, I'm from the Middle East but was raised in the United States. I love reading and writing. My favorite genres is historical fiction, fantasy, & contemporary. Animals are a huge part of my life, I can never live without my little fury friends.

message 3: by Paul (new)

Paul (paulmelki) | 3 comments Hello guys!
I'm gonna be honest and tell you that I found this group because I searched for "introvert" in the groups section lol.

I'm Paul and I'm also 20 years old. I'm from Lebanon. I grew up with books, they've always been my closest friends. My favorite genres to read are mystery, fantasy, historical fiction, and of course the classics... although I really read books from many different genres from mind-melting scientific textbooks to oh-I-wish-this-happens-in-real-life romance books to religious and spiritual books and philosophy.
I really like listening to classical music, helping other people, coding, watching series, taking walks in nature and having deep conversations with people. I'm also an amateur photographer, you can check my photos on my Instagram account: @paulm3lki.

I'm really excited to get to know you guys and have good discussions about books and other stuff!

message 4: by Monet (new)

Monet Versipellis (kristinamonet) Hello guys,

My names Kristina or KristyMonet and I’m 19. I live in Georgia, US and I’m currently in college as a Studio Art Major. You can check out some of my work on instagram: @Werewolf_Kitties_art

I enjoy reading a lot and I often read many books at the same time. I tend to read from all genres but recently I’ve preferred YA books about ancient times or faeries. I’m looking for new friends but friends are pretty hard for me to make since just like y’all, I too am an introvert.

I look forward to getting to know you guys and reading books together. :)

message 5: by Tarsoaga (new)

Tarsoaga Madalina | 1 comments Hey guys,
My name is Madalina, I am from Romania, I'm 20 and currently I am going to college in Cluj.

Books are a very important part of my life. Reading is my safe place and it helps me with my anxiety. I'm a true introvert and a true nerd.

When I'm not reading, I'm watching movies (and read reviews about them: the way they were produced and the way that the business part affect the creativity of the movie) and if I have a series that I like maybe keep up with it. I am also into reading manga and watching anime ( fan girl of the Japanese culture) and finally when my brain gets to busy and its driving me mad I would write a story that one they I hope it would be published.

My favorite genres are: fantasy, historical-fiction and romance (usually the dark kind :)) I especially like motorbike club books, sports-romance, army related stories and all kinds of books that have a strong heroine and a badass hero)

I am ready to make new friends that love books as much as I do :>

message 6: by Erik (new)

Erik (ehrra) Hey guys
I joined this group awhile ago but never introduced myself. Partly because It seemed relatively inactive at the time but mostly because I'm a very shy person (introverted some might say). My name's Erik I'm 21 and from the United States. I'm a photographer and a fan of film and nerd culture. I gravitate towards science fiction and historical fiction. Also I like cats I think they're pretty cool!

message 7: by Sacibaba (new)

Sacibaba | 2 comments Hi everyone :) I've found this group purely by chance, and I am glad I did :) I am from Transylvania - part of Romania and as soon as I could read I had always a book in my hand. I used to walk around buried in a book, read all night, even read during class which lead to a lot of confiscated books :) I read every genre but I am inclined towards sci-fi. When I'm not reading I am watching films and a lots of series like TWD, GOT, Stranger Things, Legion, and a lot more.
Never been in a book club before, so bear with me :)