What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. YA/NA Contemporary Romance Book - Two Brothers in love in One Girl

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nellie (last edited Mar 27, 2018 10:03AM) (new)

Nellie | 2 comments I have read this book for quite sometime ago(between 2012 or 2015 not quite sure though) and can't remember its title or author's name. All I can remember is the plot of the story. Please help me find the book as I want to read it again. Here’s the plot I remember:

Two Brothers in love in One Girl

One brother(elder) is cold, remote, successful, molested as a child

One brother(younger) is mischievous, manwhore, always sick as a child, died due to heart condition.

From what I can remember on first chapter of the book both brothers has seen the girl walking along the beach. Elder brother is on a hotel when she see’s her. Younger brother catches the attention of the girl and I think he marries her knowing that his brother is quite attracted to the girl. When the younger brother dies all responsibility falls to the elder brother to help the girl.

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Nellie (new)

Nellie | 2 comments Finally I was able to remember the name of the book. It is part of A.E. Murphy's Broken Series Broken (Broken, #1) by A.E. Murphy

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Broken (other topics)