Kuroshitsuji Academy discussion

Town > Kōen no Yami (Park)

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 917 comments Mod
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/201...

http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbna...

Kōen no Yami means Park of darkness. It was given this name because although it looks cheerful during the day, its said to have demons, ghosts and vampires roaming it at night.

message 2: by Scarlett (new)

Scarlett | 214 comments Mod
"It's okay! I mean if you're okay with my problems then I'm totally fine with yours!" Rosaline said looking away. WHy was this so hard to talk about!? It's not like it was restricted!

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Of course...where exactly would you like to sit?" She said, adjusting her bag. ((<- Lazy today...lol))

message 4: by Scarlett (new)

((Same!)) "How 'bout over here?" pointing towards a secluded area in the park.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments (((Yay for sleep!)) "Sure," she said, walking over there. She took a blanket out of the bag and laid it on the ground. She took the food in the bag out as well, setting it on the blanket. "There. I believe I am done," she said, smiling.

message 6: by Scarlett (new)

((LOL)) "Yes, you are," Rosaline said, with a smile. She sat down and reached into her bag and took out a red, gleaming substance. "Here you are," she said handing it to Ketsu.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Lol Then I took a nice, hot SHOWER! :3 )) "Yay! Thanks so much Rose!" She said. She sat down as well and happily started to eat/drink ((Not sure which, haha.)) the substance. "It's actually not that bad...I thought it would be much worse than it is," she said and laughed.

message 8: by Scarlett (new)

((XD)) "Yeah. It was my first time, so it's not that good," she replied dully. "Um, I wanted to tell you something. Is that okay?" ((I'm gonna go take a shower, bye!))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((LOL Got you in the mood for one did I? X3)) "That's okay with me! What is it Rose?" She asked. She was wondering what things she could possibly say.

message 10: by Scarlett (new)

((XD)) "Well, you see I havee this curse and anyone who gets close to me will die," Rose said nervously. "And my parents are technically angels and they put the curse on me." ((C'ya))

message 11: by Scarlett (new)

((Hey!))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Sorry, just got back here a few minutes ago...))

message 13: by Scarlett (new)

((Oh it's fine! Fromm where?))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Magic Waters and my grandparents house.))

message 15: by Scarlett (new)

((Cool! It's your turn you know...))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Oh," she said. "Well, I'm not just anyone, now am I?" Ketsu said with a smirk and laughed. She pounced on Rose, giggling. "I am the mighty hunter of the night! None can best me, mwhahaha!"

message 17: by Scarlett (new)

Rosaline giggled and said"Get off of me," smiling brightly. "Your'e so weird!" she laughed.

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Well you're weird too, and I will never get off of you! I will hug you forever!" Ketsu said, grinning and hugging her. "I will never get off you," she said singsongily.

message 19: by Scarlett (last edited Aug 11, 2015 05:35PM) (new)

Rosaline laughed and pushed her off. "We should eat before it gets to dark, weirdo," she said smiling. "You're an awesome friend you know that, right?" ((GTG))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments "Of course I know that!" Ketsu said, pushing her back. "I am the FLUER DE L'AMITIÉ after all...," she said jokingly. "Now eat your food that I made you! Enjoy too, you weirdo," she said and smiled.

message 21: by Cole (last edited Aug 12, 2015 03:28PM) (new)

Cole Bradeon  (colebradeon) | 384 comments ((What happened To Rosaline and Kaito?.))

fᎪᎬᏒᏒᎥᏁ ᏁᎥᎶhᏆshᎪᎠᎬ (faerrin) | 71 comments ((Scarlett-chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Where'd you go? 3: Tauwi-chan is lonely........))