The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons discussion

Chit Chat > Recommendations

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
I'd like to contribute to the growing of the group and add a "Recommendations" book chat.
If you're in need for book/movie/fandom recs just say what kind of genres you normally enjoy and the people of the group and I will hopefully help you out!

message 2: by Bea (new)

Bea Anyone got recommendations for someone who loves fantasy or quick chick lit?

.     ::Super_Nova::     . (nysanova) | 5 comments ((Like I've wanted to answer from I saw the first message...but here's the thing...I'm kind of new to the whole reading....going-crazy-over-characters kinda thing [my parents are thinking I'm going mad by the way :D] yea so i was actually hoping that someone would give some recommendations))

message 4: by Bayli (new)

Bayli Park (notyourtypicallibraryitern) | 20 comments oh chick lit must read Tell Me Three Things

message 5: by Bea (new)

Bea Bayli wrote: "oh chick lit must read Tell Me Three Things"

Oooh I'll check it out!

message 6: by Bea (new)

Bea . ::Super_Nova:: . wrote: "((Like I've wanted to answer from I saw the first message...but here's the thing...I'm kind of new to the whole reading....going-crazy-over-characters kinda thing [my parents are thinking I'm going..."

You can ask or give recommendations in this discussion box ;)

message 7: by Luna (new)

Luna Serenity I couldn’t find anywhere else to post this so this seemed like the most appropriate place. But I a suggestion for the group, instead of reading a certain amount of chapters per week just read the book at your own pace. Because for me it is hard to keep that steady balance and then I start to read other books and become disinterested. I am loving Snow like Ashes so far but I want to keep reading further.

message 8: by Lou, Book Queen (new)

Lou (aliceinbagend) | 527 comments Mod
Zaylaia wrote: "I couldn’t find anywhere else to post this so this seemed like the most appropriate place. But I a suggestion for the group, instead of reading a certain amount of chapters per week just read the b..."

I know exactly what you mean... but also I like how we can discuss every little detail we see in the book, if we were just reading the whole book in one go, we'd probably forget the things we wanted to discuss. I'll make a poll and see what everyone wants to do though.

The Fandom Entries & Monthly Readathons

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Tell Me Three Things (other topics)